Swift Oil and Gas Recruits Senior Pipeline Engineer, Port Harcourt
Swift Oil and Gas is the leading supplier of manpower to the global Oil and Gas industry.
We are recruiting for Senior Pipeline Engineer
Job Reference: 1074/92
Job type: Contract
Senior Pipeline Engineer required by our client to join their project based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, residentially based, 12 month contract. Successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that scope of work is fulfilled within ALL the pipeline engineering design disciplines.
Main Job Responsibilities:
* Ensures that FEED is updated as required by the contractor.
* Reviews and makes comments on, as leader, all contractor’s design deliverables in due time, in particular ensuring that discipline engineers implement pipeline design codes and adhere to pipeline concepts.
* Anticipates problems within the design disciplines and informs OUR Pipeline Engineering Coordinator.
* Ensure in compliance and sustainable responses to contractor’s Technical Queries and Technical Deviation Requests.
* Liaises with other disciplines to ensure consistency of the work. Coordinates with Operations to ensure compliance of the works with other TEPNG stakeholders.
* Makes occasional Site visits to check contractor pipeline routings and follows contractor site surveys.
* Reviews and analyzes planning updates including critical path for discipline related activities; reviews and approves progress for discipline related activities, and coordinates with Project planning engineer.
* Ensures that OUR Pipeline deliverables are in conformity with development on OML58 Upgrade as far as possible and assist interface coordinator in that matter.
* 15 years APPLICABLE experience in carrying out Pipeline Engineering & Design activities on basic and detailed engineering projects.
* Previous work with Oil & Gas EPC contractor or operator.
* Fluent in English language.
* Leadership experience.
Application Closing date: 1st June 2010
Consultant Sarra Collins
Phone 01992 704 900
Vacancies at FHI 360 (4 Positions)
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting waysRead More
Vacancies at APM Terminals (2 Positions)
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a GlobalRead More