Intarman Limited Recruitment
OUR CLIENT, an equal opportunity employer has engaged our services to recruit the best for the under listed job position. The successful candidate shall be employed by Intarman Limited and seconded to our client as a Contract Staff.
THE JOB: BARGE COORDINATOR (MPC)- CPM/INT010
This is a 3rd Party Contract Staff Position
The appointee will manage the loading and unloading of the barge in a safe and efficient manner ensuring quick turnarround of barge and optimizing loading of each barge trip.
The duties include, but not limited to the following:
• Plan and co-ordinate with the concerned departments the efficient loading and unloading of the Barge, and / or fast boats..
• Monitor the transit of all returnable liner container and ensure demurrage payments on cotainers, hired trucks and spot barges are kept within the agrred SLAs.
• Supervise the receipt and dispatch of personal effects of containers as well coordnate the unstuffing of all containers in a timely and efficient manner.
• Monitor all HSE aspects of quay-side operation during offloading/loading of the Barge, and/ or boats including container and cargo transportation between the jetty and the plant.
• Publish weekly reports viz: Barge movement schedules, containertracking reports for liner and company owned containers.
• Obtain necessary off-loading permits and clearance from Nigerian Customs, Company Shipping and Security Departments for all material supply barges and tug-boats berthng in Bonny.
The right candidate should:
• Possess a OND Mechanical Engineering obtained at Lower Credit. Membership of CIPSN and possession of E driving license is an added advantage. (Class of Degree must be clearly stated )
• Have a minimum of 5 years post graduation working experience of which 2 yeas should have been spent in a similar role position.
• Possess good working knowledge of material logistics, barge and quayside operations
• Possess good Communications and computer skills.
• Not be more than 35 years old.
CLOSING Date: 9th June, 2010.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
* Job Title
* Upload CV
* Cover Note
* Verify Verify
Script by Dagon Design
Please address application quoting Ref no CPM/INT010 at the back of the application envelope to:
HEAD, RECRUITMENT SERVICES
P. O. BOX 4287 MARINA, LAGOS
PORT HARCOURT: KEZZ HOUSE
Arise & Shine Bus Stop, Eleme – Akpajo Road.
HEAD, RECRUITMENT SERVICES
C/o Employee Services Section
Plant Site, Bonny Island, Rivers State
Vacancies at FHI 360 (4 Positions)
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting waysRead More
Vacancies at APM Terminals (2 Positions)
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a GlobalRead More