BABCOCK UNIVERSITY POSTUTME 2010/2011 ACADEMIC SESSION
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FOR 2010/2011
1. Applications for Post UTME Screening are invited from qualified candidates for admission into Babcock University (BU), for 4 and 5 year Degree Programmes.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum qualification for the Degree Programme is 5 credits including English Language at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings).
Applicants below 16 years need not apply.
CANDIDATES AWAITING 2010 WACE/NECO SSCE RESULTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ACCEPTABLE QUALIFIFCATION BEFORE MATRICULATION.
Candidates who chose Babcock University as their first or second choice and those who intend to change their choice to BU must participate in the post UTME screening exercise.
No admission is possible into BU without BU Screening.
Candidates applying for admission into Babcock University are to take note that these degree Programmes of the University were inadvertently omitted in the 2010/2011 UME Brochure. However, the programmes are still being offered by the University and Candidates are still free to choose from them.
Progamme JAMB Code
1. Economics 13624I
2. Marketing 13603C
3. Biochemistry 13620C
4. Medical Laboratory 13630H
5. Nursing 13627K
6. International Law and Diplomacy 13638I
7. Agriculture (Home Science option) 13606B
8. Home economics 13607I
End of Sales of application forms
Post UMTME screening (online) at various centers
June 10, 11, 14, & 15
Interview of shortlisted candidates
Log on to the website http://umis.babcock.edu.ng/babcock/general
2. Click on
3. Enter your email address (this must be a valid/functional email address as all communications regarding this application will be through the supplied email address). Supply Surname, First name, Othernames. Click on at the top right hand corner.
4. Check your email box for the following information (check both your inbox & spam box of the email address supplied in step 3 above):
a. Username (your full email address)
c. Instructions for payment and filling of the form online
100 level UI student jumps to death
Miss Effiong Deborah Imarbong, a 100 Level student in the Faculty of Law, University ofRead More
Nine tips on how to pass Jamb Exam with flying color
1.Write down a Plan Want to pass Jamb? Then you have to plan to doRead More