Huawei Technologies Vacancies: Senior Datacomm Solutions & Planning Engineer
Huawei Technologies is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its
Job Title: Senior Datacomm Solutions & Planning Engineer
• Ensure project deployment achieve the time cost, and quality targets for Networks Solutions, as defined by the Project Manager /Line Manager
• Ensure that project delivery on Network Solutions are above defined KPI’s
• Manage the implementation of optical network project for clients
• Escalate any issues that may affect the delivery of Network Solutions projects tothe Project Manager/ Line Manager
• Supervise and report sub-contractor performance on ‘Optical Network project delivery and quality of deployment. .
• Drive and ensure the timely completion of projects assigned for implementation
• Link commissioning and acceptance tests of Microwave, NGSDH and DWDM optical equipment business decisions
• Identify and recommend appropriate tools and resources for monitoring and reporting solution performance
• Provide weekly/monthly and quarterly status reports on Optical network project
performance to Identified stakeholders
• Minimum of 4 years experience in a delivery driven communications network r environment, especially in networking & security technology with minimum of 2 years On-site experience and a minimum of CCNP/CCIP and CCSP or Juniper equivalent will be an added advantage.
• Grounded knowledge in IP/MPLS, L2 & L3 VPNs and QOS Technologies, IP Super netting and Troubleshooting and Firewalls Security structures.
• Operations or planning background in Telecommunications with future focus and rapidly changing technology environment
• Knowledge and hands on experience on Internet Protocol, Data Network equipment, transmission infrastructure and communications service delivery asset
• Bachelors Degree or HND in Computer Science or Engineering, Elect/Elect,ICT, Information Systems, Telecommunications or related discipline with a minimum qualification is 2.2 or equivalent.
– Primary Work Location: Lagos
All applications must be sent via email to the outlined email address and must be received not later than 8th June 2010. Applicants should specify on their applications and CV’s the Job title, Job Code and the Job Position they are.
Applying for and should save their C.V with their names and job title. All applications that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified.
Vacancies at FHI 360 (4 Positions)
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting waysRead More
Vacancies at APM Terminals (2 Positions)
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a GlobalRead More