Engineering International Scholarships 2010
We are pleased to offer Engineering International Scholarships to all international undergraduate students commencing their studies in the Faculty of Engineering in September 2010.
The scholarships are worth £2,000 per year each.
Eligibility and Award Criteria:
* You must hold an offer of a study place and begin your undergraduate studies in September 2010 in one of the following departments: Automatic Control & Systems Engineering, Chemical & Process Engineering, Civil & Structural Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic & Electrical Engineering, Engineering Materials, Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace Engineering.
* You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
* The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required in first or subsequent years.
* The scholarships will be awarded unconditionally in the first year of studies. Award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of 60% overall average mark.
* The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme Registration 2017 Is On
The MTN Foundation Science & Technology Scholarship scheme seeks to attract high performing full timeRead More
United Labour Congress (ULC) Suspends Strike
The United Labour Congress(ULC) has suspended it’s two day strike. President of the union, JoeRead More