GLAXOSMITHKLINE JOB OFFER
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN MULTINATIONAL MANUFACTURING AND SALES ORGANIZATION.
CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Reporting to the Bio Clinical Operations Manager and Head of Medical, the role has the responsibility to:
• Liaise with Medical Advisor(s)/Director and Clinical Operation team to identify suitable investigators for clinical trials
• Assess investigator’s staff and facilities (working areas, lab, temperature controlled storage)
• Apply a high standard of monitoring, source document verification and compliance with SOPs, ICH GCp and study protocol to ensure high quality data which is acceptable for regulatory submissions
• Coordinate all serious adverse events are reviewed & reported in compliance with SOPs, ICH GCP and local regulatory requirements
• Track & achieve project milestones and timelines
• Assist the medical advisor/clinical operations manager to draw up a mutually acceptable and accurate finance/study agreement to ensure optimum management of local trial budgets
• Take an active role in process development and implementation, in sharing best practices, especially in a regional champion’s role
• Cultivate and maintain strong working relationships and communication with investigators and GSK staff
• Ensure proper management / storage/availability of clinical trial suppliers, vaccines and biological samples at site
• Ensure site staff is appropriately trained according to ICH-GCP/SOP,SOPs and liaison with the regional training manager
• Co-ordinate with Investigators and Medical Director/ Central GSM the preparation for internal and external Audits
• Answer questions, propse specific action and ensure their implementation in his/her activity area
The ideal candidate must have a very good health science degree from a reputable university with a minimum of 3 years post NYSC. Post graduate qualification(s) are an added advantage. H/she must possess a minimum of a years experience in clinical research, preferably in trail monitoring. A scientific or paramedical background, fluency in English and a working knowledge of French will be valuable in this role.
The candidate must possess:
• Strong leadership skills
• Communication / Negotiation skills
• Flexibility and Initiative
• Planning and organizing skills
• Judgment skills
• IT literacy
Critical success factors include the ability to:
• Effectively Communicate
• Plan and Organize
Candidate must be ready to travel as the business requires
GlaxoSmithKline assures a great working experience in a stimulating and challenging environment.
Interested candidates should forward up-to-date resumes in Word format (*.doc) or (*.docx) to email@example.com, indicating the advertised role as the subject matter. Please note that only electronic applications in the prescribed format will be considered.
Applications close two weeks from the date of this advert.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Vacancies at FHI 360 (4 Positions)
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting waysRead More
Vacancies at APM Terminals (2 Positions)
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a GlobalRead More