ICT COMPANY, HOT VACANCIES
We are a leading ICT involved in Software Development in Nigeria and invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of:
1. SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The Application should have a minimum of BSC / HND in Physical Sciences/ Engineering. MBA will be an added advantage with minimum of 4 years working experience.
2. SYSTEM ANALYSTS/PROGRAMMERS
The Applicant should have a minimum of BSC/HND in Computer Science or Physical Sciences with minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar position.
• A very good knowledge of web application programming
• Knowledge in Database Administration (SQL/ORACLE)
3. TRAINEE PROGRAMMERS
The applicant should have a minimum of BCS?HND in Computer Science or Physical Sciences with minimum of 2 years working experience
• Knowledge of VB.Net, SQL and Oracle will be an added advantage
• Ability to work in a team, take initiative and work with minimum supervision
• Good inter-personal relationship
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with keen attention for details
• High level of analytical abilities
• Commitment to personal and career growth
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should forward their detail CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applying for as the subject
within 2 weeks from the date of publication.
Vacancy: Project Engineer At Diego Nigeria
Nigeria is currently the world’s leading market for the Guinness extra stout Brand. The productsRead More
Information Technology Job at Ikeja Electric
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience andRead More