GOLDEN PASTA COMPANY VACANCY
Golden Pasta Company is a subsidiary of Flour Mills of Nigeria and a leading pasta producer in the Nigerian Market.
POSITION: TECHNICAL MANAGER
• Responsible for research & development initiatives for process and products.
• BSc Engineering in Food Technology.
• At least 10 years experience in R&D in a Food processing (Noodles) company.
POSITION: SHIFT MANAGER
• Implementation of World Class Manufacturing Practices.
• Supervising the production line in accordance with plant policies and procedures and ensuring right first time quality performance.
• BSc Engineering I Food Technology.
• 5 years relevant experience with proven supervisory skills
• Managing up to a hundred staff.
POSITION: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER
• Software maintenance, Database backup and replication
• Network maintenance and other IT related jobs
• BSc Computer Science / Software Engineering, Accounting or information Science.
• 5 years relevant experience.
POSITION: QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER
• Implementation of Quality Management System with the objective of achieving ISO 9001 certification
• Managing a team of Quality Control Assistants to ensure quality assurance of the process and products
• BSc in Chemistry / Food Technology
• Proven supervisory ability and good knowledge of ISO Standards
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
POSITION: RE-DISTRIBUTION MANAGER
• Redistribution of Golden Penny Products from all Customer Warehouses across all territories according to agreed targets ensuring increased penetration of
Golden Penny products to all retail outlets pan Nigeria.
• He will be in charge of rooting, maintenance and control of a large fleet of vans.
• BSc/ MSc in Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
POSITION: SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
• Preparation and reporting on the monthly financial activities of the business unit
• Prepare and interpret Management accounts to all levels of management
• Ensure that proper and accurate returns are rendered to statutory bodies on a timey basis.
• Liaise with subsidiaries and related companies to ensure timely and accurate management and financial reporting
• Train and develop subordinates and attend to any other ad-hoc projects as required
• BSc Accounting/Management Science, ACA / ACCA
• Computer literacy and hands on experience in the use of ERP (e.g. Navision financial, Axapta)
• 5 years relevant experience in a manufacturing company
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should forward their detailed resume with a passport photographs to: email@example.com not later than 7th September 2010.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)
Vacancy: Project Engineer At Diego Nigeria
Nigeria is currently the world’s leading market for the Guinness extra stout Brand. The productsRead More
Information Technology Job at Ikeja Electric
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience andRead More