GOLDEN PASTA COMPANY VACANCY
Golden Pasta Company is a subsidiary of Flour Mills of Nigeria and a leading pasta producer in the Nigerian Market.
POSITION: TECHNICAL MANAGER
• Responsible for research & development initiatives for process and products.
• BSc Engineering in Food Technology.
• At least 10 years experience in R&D in a Food processing (Noodles) company.
POSITION: SHIFT MANAGER
• Implementation of World Class Manufacturing Practices.
• Supervising the production line in accordance with plant policies and procedures and ensuring right first time quality performance.
• BSc Engineering I Food Technology.
• 5 years relevant experience with proven supervisory skills
• Managing up to a hundred staff.
POSITION: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER
• Software maintenance, Database backup and replication
• Network maintenance and other IT related jobs
• BSc Computer Science / Software Engineering, Accounting or information Science.
• 5 years relevant experience.
POSITION: QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER
• Implementation of Quality Management System with the objective of achieving ISO 9001 certification
• Managing a team of Quality Control Assistants to ensure quality assurance of the process and products
• BSc in Chemistry / Food Technology
• Proven supervisory ability and good knowledge of ISO Standards
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
POSITION: RE-DISTRIBUTION MANAGER
• Redistribution of Golden Penny Products from all Customer Warehouses across all territories according to agreed targets ensuring increased penetration of
Golden Penny products to all retail outlets pan Nigeria.
• He will be in charge of rooting, maintenance and control of a large fleet of vans.
• BSc/ MSc in Engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
POSITION: SENIOR ACCOUNTANT
• Preparation and reporting on the monthly financial activities of the business unit
• Prepare and interpret Management accounts to all levels of management
• Ensure that proper and accurate returns are rendered to statutory bodies on a timey basis.
• Liaise with subsidiaries and related companies to ensure timely and accurate management and financial reporting
• Train and develop subordinates and attend to any other ad-hoc projects as required
• BSc Accounting/Management Science, ACA / ACCA
• Computer literacy and hands on experience in the use of ERP (e.g. Navision financial, Axapta)
• 5 years relevant experience in a manufacturing company
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should forward their detailed resume with a passport photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 7th September 2010.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)
Vacancies at FHI 360 (4 Positions)
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting waysRead More
Vacancies at APM Terminals (2 Positions)
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a GlobalRead More