Graduate Trainee (for Basic Web App Developer + IT First Level Support) August 2010
Bincom is a fast growing ICT solutions and consulting firm focused on the best use of technology (old , new , emerging, future) to solve client issues. We are focused on a global market but are headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
Location of Job: Onikan, Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
– To assist the team in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentations, and other tasks during various client projects.
– To provide first level support for basic client ICT issues including desktop maintenance, troubleshooting on various IT service infrastructure management and basic software troubleshooting.
– To research, learn and use technology including Open source solutions and Online communities (including Joomla, drupal, wordpress)
And much more.
– A passion for IT
– Ability to learn new skills fast
– Must be very “Tech-Savvy” and know a little bit about anything IT
– Must have basic knowledge of Adobe Suite including Dreamweaver, Firework and other web development tools.
– Previous Web Development Experience using HTML ( & PHP ) is a big advantage.
– Previous knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio would be an added advantage.
– Basic knowledge of Design tools (Corel Draw, Photoshop, Fireworks) or Adobe Flash would be an added advantage.
– Previous “amateur” development or related IT project to showcase at the interview is an added advantage.
Education Qualification .
– Minimum of an OND, HND, Bsc or their equivalent from any reputable higher Institution.
– Minimum of 1 year (maximum of 4 years) of experience in a “computo-centric”. (Related NYSC experience will suffice)
– Applicants should not be more than 30 years of age as at December 2010
Other personal competencies
– Applicants must have a passion for IT
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– A “can do” attitude
– Innovative & creative
– Team Player
– Integrity and honesty
– Passionate about service
– Strong analytical skills
Method of Application
To apply for the above role,
You can fill the application form at : http://www.bincom.net/aboutus/careers–bincom/vacancy-application-center
Your application must Contain:
– Provide prequalification questions the role to apply for is “Graduate Trainee (basic developer & General IT Support”
– A copy of your Curriculum Vitae highlighting Skills and Past Experience.
If you have previous web dev experience, Attach jpg screenshot or online links to some of your previous works .
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: Till Position is Taken
Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with offices and operationsRead More
Vacancies at FHI 360 (4 Positions)
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting waysRead More