Graduate Trainee (for Basic Web App Developer + IT First Level Support) August 2010
Bincom is a fast growing ICT solutions and consulting firm focused on the best use of technology (old , new , emerging, future) to solve client issues. We are focused on a global market but are headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
Location of Job: Onikan, Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time – Permanent
– To assist the team in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentations, and other tasks during various client projects.
– To provide first level support for basic client ICT issues including desktop maintenance, troubleshooting on various IT service infrastructure management and basic software troubleshooting.
– To research, learn and use technology including Open source solutions and Online communities (including Joomla, drupal, wordpress)
And much more.
– A passion for IT
– Ability to learn new skills fast
– Must be very “Tech-Savvy” and know a little bit about anything IT
– Must have basic knowledge of Adobe Suite including Dreamweaver, Firework and other web development tools.
– Previous Web Development Experience using HTML ( & PHP ) is a big advantage.
– Previous knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio would be an added advantage.
– Basic knowledge of Design tools (Corel Draw, Photoshop, Fireworks) or Adobe Flash would be an added advantage.
– Previous “amateur” development or related IT project to showcase at the interview is an added advantage.
Education Qualification .
– Minimum of an OND, HND, Bsc or their equivalent from any reputable higher Institution.
– Minimum of 1 year (maximum of 4 years) of experience in a “computo-centric”. (Related NYSC experience will suffice)
– Applicants should not be more than 30 years of age as at December 2010
Other personal competencies
– Applicants must have a passion for IT
– Good verbal and written communication skills
– A “can do” attitude
– Innovative & creative
– Team Player
– Integrity and honesty
– Passionate about service
– Strong analytical skills
Method of Application
To apply for the above role,
You can fill the application form at : http://www.bincom.net/aboutus/careers–bincom/vacancy-application-center
Your application must Contain:
– Provide prequalification questions the role to apply for is “Graduate Trainee (basic developer & General IT Support”
– A copy of your Curriculum Vitae highlighting Skills and Past Experience.
If you have previous web dev experience, Attach jpg screenshot or online links to some of your previous works .
Note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: Till Position is Taken
Vacancy: Project Engineer At Diego Nigeria
Nigeria is currently the world’s leading market for the Guinness extra stout Brand. The productsRead More
Information Technology Job at Ikeja Electric
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience andRead More