BRUNEL HOT JOB
Our client is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated international oil and gas company and a world-class chemicals manufacturer. The group operates in more than 130 countries and has 96, 950 employees.
BUSINESS / CONTRACTUAL
1. Develop a detailed understanding of Project agreements, their linkages and their operational/financial impacts.
2. Monitor operations for issues relating to these contracts and provide strategy / advice to DWE management on the resolution of such issues in coordination with the various stakeholders (Field Operations, Finance, Crude Oil, Commercial and Trading).
3. Coordinate the drafting and negotiation of all commercial agreements with support from Legal/Finance/Trading etc. obtain Partner approvals prior to discussions with the authorities (NNPC/DPR) and negotiate the agreements.
4. Develop and maintain a positive relationship with the authorities related to the assets commercial activities, and represent Company accordingly.
5. Develop lifting programs in coordination with Finance, Field Operations and Crude Oil Commercial.
6. Monitor and trouble-shoot day-to-day lifting operations.
7. Provide guidance to Field Operations and Client’s Commercial on specific issues related to demurrage claims, vetting and liftings in general. Be the focal point of Partner enquires for such matters.
8. Negotiate with NNPC and DPR for the Trial Marketing period, Realisable Prices, Quota, Technical Allowable etc. with Partners in coordination with Client and Trading.
9. Attend monthly and quarterly meetings with government bodies, agents and partners (curtailment, TMP) as necessary.
10. Develop and maintain annual budget for Client commercial activities – demurrage, legal and trading support etc.
11. Maintain positive relationships with other Client and group entities (e.g. Crude Oil Commercial, Trading, etc). to ensure that DWE is represented in applicable decision making processes.
Engineering background, Business degree
Professional Experience: 10 years experience.
Familiar with E&P Project environment
Must have proven exposure to association contract management and related economics/financial aspects.
Good knowledge of crude oil production and understanding of lifting operations.
Be a good negotiator: persuasive, dynamic, articulate, with good public relations skills.
Previous experience with negotiations with state entities and other oil companies a plus.
Vacancies at FHI 360 (4 Positions)
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting waysRead More
Vacancies at APM Terminals (2 Positions)
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a GlobalRead More