Exploration Geologist (Oil & Gas) vacancy
Our client is a major player within the global energy market. They are recruiting for an Exploration Geologist for their Nigerian business.
In this role, you will develop a detailed understanding of the regional geology, interpret seismic, well log, outcrop and other regional geological data required for in-depth geological and geophysical analysis of the company’s assets and new venture opportunities
* Produce regional geological maps, prospect generation and evaluation, including interpretation of 2D/3D seismic data to produce maps, and maturation of these prospects to AFE status for drilling.
* Identify new plays, opportunities and exploration concepts, grounded by producing field analogs.
* Integrate play analysis and play prosecution into the evaluation and exploration of a project.
* Perform Basin modeling
* Run volumetrics on leads, prospects and existing discoveries
* Degree in Geology, Petroleum Engineering or its equivalent
* 6-10 Years experience in evaluation of interpretation of well log and other geological data
* Working knowledge of other subsurface disciplines including seismic techniques and reservoir engineering
* Experience of planning and monitoring of exploration drilling would be an advantage
How to apply
Vacancy: Project Engineer At Diego Nigeria
Nigeria is currently the world’s leading market for the Guinness extra stout Brand. The productsRead More
Information Technology Job at Ikeja Electric
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience andRead More