Exploration Geologist (Oil & Gas) vacancy
Our client is a major player within the global energy market. They are recruiting for an Exploration Geologist for their Nigerian business.
In this role, you will develop a detailed understanding of the regional geology, interpret seismic, well log, outcrop and other regional geological data required for in-depth geological and geophysical analysis of the company’s assets and new venture opportunities
* Produce regional geological maps, prospect generation and evaluation, including interpretation of 2D/3D seismic data to produce maps, and maturation of these prospects to AFE status for drilling.
* Identify new plays, opportunities and exploration concepts, grounded by producing field analogs.
* Integrate play analysis and play prosecution into the evaluation and exploration of a project.
* Perform Basin modeling
* Run volumetrics on leads, prospects and existing discoveries
* Degree in Geology, Petroleum Engineering or its equivalent
* 6-10 Years experience in evaluation of interpretation of well log and other geological data
* Working knowledge of other subsurface disciplines including seismic techniques and reservoir engineering
* Experience of planning and monitoring of exploration drilling would be an advantage
How to apply
Vacancies at FHI 360 (4 Positions)
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting waysRead More
Vacancies at APM Terminals (2 Positions)
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a GlobalRead More