Oando Nigeria: Sale Support Assistant Needed
Oando Nigeria Recruiting for Sales Support Assistant (Bulk Products)
Oando Marketing is currently seeking a Sales Support Assistant – Bulk who will be responsible for providing administrative and related support to the Bulk Products Manager and the Commercial Branch Managers in meeting their volume and margin targets for Bitumen & LPFO and also for VMI customers.
The Sales Support Assistant – Bulk also provides technical support to Bulk Products Manager in executing management strategies that ensures increase in profitability of all Bulk product sales by monitoring, collating and analyzing sales forecasts, market trends, competitors’ activities and customer preference.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Business/Market Share Development
• Ensure a comprehensive and up-to-date database of information on all Specialty Customers & prospects is maintained at all times.
• Provide comprehensive and detailed information to customers on OML’s specialty products business activities, and the Company’s VMI service offerings.
• Plan and hold periodic discussions with Commercial Branch Managers their specific business and product requirements, towards developing a sales plan that will enable the Commercial Business Unit meet those needs.
• Develop strong relationships with internal service providers (e.g. supply and distribution staff, finance and other marketing teams) to facilitate the provision of high quality products, prompt and efficient service to specialties and VMI.
• Handle customer enquiries and complaints with urgency; immediately refer issues/decisions requiring higher-level discussion or approvals to relevant personnel while maintaining customers’ satisfaction.
• Conceptualize, develop and make suitable recommendations for the introduction of sales and account management strategies that will help generate additional business opportunities from existing and new customers for VMI and Specialties.
• Support the Sales team to prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high volume VMI customers and to increase sales of specialty products in the regions.
• Collate and monitor weekly sales plan for specialty products and provide weekly sales forecast for specialty products.
• Indentify weekly supply requirements for all regions.
• Ensure all discounts are approved by the BPM.
• Business Management & Performance Reporting
• Prepare regular analytical reviews of sales performance in relation to budget and competition
• Support the BPM in the preparation of weekly and monthly sales and operational reports by providing data required for reports promptly; at all times, ensure the accuracy and completeness of data provided and reports submitted.
• Provide market intelligence of the prevailing operating environment to determine the company’s areas of strength and weakness and identify emerging opportunities/threats; ensure analysis covers industry/competitor analysis/benchmarking (pricing, suppliers, customers, existing and new product, business growth patterns), market analysis (trends, technology) etc.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by the BPM from time to time.
REQUIREMENT• A good University degree.
• Minimum of 3-4 years post graduation and relevant experience,.
• Must be computer literate
HOW TO APPLY:
You must first be registered. If you are already registered, you need to login first to be able to apply. Click here to register and then click the link below to apply:
Vacancy: Project Engineer At Diego Nigeria
Nigeria is currently the world’s leading market for the Guinness extra stout Brand. The productsRead More
Information Technology Job at Ikeja Electric
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience andRead More