Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Scholarships For Undergraduates and Postgraduates 2011/2012
The Nigeria Federal Scholarship Board is accepting applications for 2011/2012 Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Scholarship for Undergraduates and Post-Graduates.
The 2011/2012 Bilateral Educational Agreement Scholarship application forms for nomination to Non English speaking countries ( Russia, China, Cuba, Morocco, Algeria, Romania, Greece, Ukraine, Turkey, Czech Republic, e.t.c) are now available on registeration and login to the fsb site.
All qualified candidates are advised to:
A.) Register by creating a user name and password for login to the site.
B.) Login and Complete the (BEA) Application Form
C.) Download and complete the PDF version of the application form as well
D.) Submit the online form and the completed (PDF) application forms at the venue of the interview on the date scheduled for each applicant’s state.
Field of Studies:
a.) Postgraduate level (Master degree and Ph. D) in all fields
b.) Undergraduate level- Medicine, Engineering, Geology, Building Engr, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Enironmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Political Science etc
A. POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP: All applicants should hold a Masters Degree or First Degree with at least 2nd Class Upper. The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign awards must have completed at least two years post qualification or employment practices in Nigeria. A knowledge of the Foreign language of the donor country is desired particularly for those applying for Russian Award. All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Age limit is 35years.
B. UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP: All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) As and Bs in the senior secoundary school certificate (WAEC or NECO) All candidates must have As and Bs in the subjects relevant to their field of studies including English Language and Mathematics. Knowledge of Foreign language will be an added advantage. The age of certificate should not be more than Three (3) years (2008 – 2011).
VENUE OF INTERVIEW: All eligible applicants are to report for the interview at the venues nearest to them (Click to view interview venues).
Two sets of completed application forms should be submitted at the various interview centres. With the folowing attachments;
- Two authenticated photocopies of educational certificates (Original certificates should be presented at the interview venues for sighting)
- Only one certificate will be accepted ie WAEC or NECO for May/June, June /July, Oct/ Nov or Nov/ Dec . No combination of scores from more than one examination result..
- Statement of results must be authenticated by WAEC or NECO
- Two copies of Birth certificate/ statutory declaration of age dully signed , stamped and dated.
- Sate of origin certificate dully signed, stamped and dated.
- Twelve passport sized colour photographs with white background
- Medical certificate of fitness, HIV/AIDS, Anti Rabbis and Hipatitis B free certificates obtained from Teaching Hospital/National Hospital, Abuja.
- Academic transcripts and NYSC certificates will be required from postgraduate applicants. ix. Police Clearance Certificate
Method of Application:
NB: To register click the link below and look at the top right corner of the page to see the Registration link.
Qualified and interested candidates should:
Click here to register and apply
Seven most expensive universities in Nigeria 2017
With the ongoing economic hardship in Nigeria, many are worried about the rising cost ofRead More
NYSC Member Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry
A Jos Upper Area Court on Thursday 8th June, 2017 dissolved the marriage between 27-year-oldRead More