Airtel Nigeria Job Vacancy Recruitment for Manager, Brand Assets & Activation
Airtel – Ever since Airtel took its first step in the world of telecommunications, there has been no looking back for it… and for its employees. Airtel-ites bring a new meaning to their daily work routine by exploring newer ways of working, taking risks, going on unchartered paths and by just doing things THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE.
Here, we encourage our people to explore. We tell them that new lands don’t come with maps. That if they slip and fall on unknown paths, they will get a helping hand. We have built our work culture on this simple philosophy. Get rid of the fear of the unknown and you create the grounds for success.
And it has helped people fly.
It has made our workplace a workshop, where thinking different is the norm. Where fearless innovation results in amazing breakthroughs.
But truly, the most satisfying breakthrough is the workplace itself. It’s a culture that celebrates 17,000 employees as 17,000 entrepreneurs.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of:
Job Title: Manager, Brand Assets & Activation
Job Code: 5022
- To achieve business goals and brand saliency by championing activation of brand assets for national roll out in line with the overall brand strategy
- To ensure efficient , effective and seamless execution of brand assets end to end for pan Nigeria exposure
- Develop, manage, activate and leverage brand properties, ambassadors, representations.
- To lead the cross functional team to build and maintain the channel universe database
- Project Manage, activate and execute all brand assets, properties s and Sponsorships to drive business goals
- Articulate and enable regional execution and roll-out of agreed platforms and strategies to achieve uniformity
- Co-ordinate all outlined projects with the Local HQ & regional team for timely execution
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of brand assets & properties pan Nigeria
- Manage all cross-functional stakeholders and project teams to implementation
- Training of team on merchandising standards
- Guide and support regional and Zonal teams on building and sustaining superior relationships with Local Council Authorities
- Project manage the execution of strategic merchandising/visibility initiatives pan Nigeria
- Develop innovative ways of ensuring the brand is visible at POS and in market
- Ensure Top of Mind Awareness (TOMA) target is achieved within given timelines.
- Custodian for ROI for all visibility projects.
Sponsorships & Experiential Execution
- Identify any leveraging suitable sponsorships opportunities for national roll out to help project brand visibility / generate ROI
- Seek and own on brand sponsorship opportunities along the strategic platforms of football and music
Product Launch Execution
- Support the team to design appropriate launch plans for all new products at the national level ensuring speed and reach to the regions
- Pos Visibility
- Branding Presence
- ROI Sponsorships & Events
- Brand Affinity
Skills & Knowledge
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- Bachelors in Marketing, business management, or recognized university degree
- Masters in Business Administration or management will be an advantage
- Project Management qualification will be an advantage
- Understanding of the rudiments of brand management and execution
- Use of media, events and sponsorships, channel branding and activation. Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in Brand/Trade Marketing
- Local market knowledge and experience will be a key requirement
Other requirements (Behavioural etc.)
- Achieving Business Success
- Delighting the customers
- Displaying Entrepreneurial Spirit
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Vacancies at FHI 360 (4 Positions)
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting waysRead More
Vacancies at APM Terminals (2 Positions)
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a GlobalRead More