NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC JOB,
JOB TITLE: REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER
REFERENCE CODE: CDM/2011/07/19
END DATE: 2011 – 8 – 3
The Regulatory Affairs Manager reports to the Company Secretary/Legal Adviser . The Regulatory Affairs Manager will be responsible for the regulatory and compliance issues of the business, while ensuring that the company carries out its day to day operations without hindrance in terms of relevant laws, regulatory guidelines and government policies.
SPECIFIC FOCUS AREAS OF THE ROLE
– Deals and liaises with relevant Federal, State and Local regulatory agencies including but not limited to NAFDAC,SEC, The NSE, SON and CAC.
– Handles legal aspects of Environmental issues;
– Handles legal aspects of Taxation
– Deals with all legal aspects of immigration/expatriates quota;
– Responsible for day-to-day www.nigerianbestforum.com compliance issues including obtaining all relevant permits and licenses;
– Performs all filing requirements with the relevant agencies;
– Carries out such other functions as the Company Secretary/Legal Adviser may assign.
The ideal candidates should not be older than thirty five (35) years as at 31st August 2011 and should possess the following basic qualifications:
a) 1st degree in Law (LL.B Hons) from a recognised University with a minimum grade of 2nd Class Upper;
b) BL from the Nigerian Law School (Call to Bar);
c) Minimum of 5 years post qualification (Call to Bar). Regulatory compliance experience in the legal department of a reputable organisation or a Commercial practice law firm with bias for compliance and regulatory issues;
d) Membership of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and
Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN) will be an added advantage.
The position offers good career opportunities and competitive remuneration. In addition to basic salary, performance related increments and a pension scheme, we offer performance related bonuses, housing, transport and leave allowances, free medical treatment for self and family, paid annual leave and other fringe benefits.
CLICK LINK TO APPLY
Ecobank Graduate Recruitment 2017
Ecobank Development Corporation (Ecobank Capital) is the investment banking and securities trading company of EcobankRead More
Sabmiller: Maintenance Manager (Lagos)
Maintenance Manager (Lagos) Reference Number SAB-257 Description Amongst other duties, the Maintenance Manager will; ManageRead More