British American Tobacco Nigeria(BATN) Scholarship 2011/2012
British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN), in conjunction with British American Tobacco Iseyin Agronomy (BATIA) invites applications from qualified Nigerian undergraduates, for the 2011/2012 Scholarship Scheme.
The Scholarship Scheme is one of our Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to promote skilled manpower development in Nigeria’s Agricultural sector.
British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)/BATIA 2011/2012 Scholarship Scheme
The Scheme is open to:
* Qualified candidates who are children of tobacco farmers
* Other qualified candidates from across Nigeria
* Students who are currently on similar scholarship awards need not apply.
* Dependants of employees of BAT Nigeria, BATIA and the BAT Nigeria Foundation are not eligible for this scholarship.
Important points to note:
* All applicants are required to provide active contact addresses, phone numbers and email addresses which must be traceable and valid for the next 9 months.
* All applications must be made online
* Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests
* Students who are currently on similar Scholarship Schemes need not apply.
* Dependants of employees of BAT Nigeria, BATIA and the BAT Nigeria Foundation are not eligible for this Scholarship.
* Applicants who miss test invitations due to non-functional phone numbers or email addresses will not be given additional consideration.
* BAT Nigeria does not use agencies that charge scholarship applicants an advance fee of any kind.
* Application to the BATN / BATIA Scholarship Scheme is FREE.
All applicants must be:
* Nigerian citizens aged 18 years or above
* Registered first year students of Agriculture or Agriculture-related courses in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
* Holders of the SSCE or its equivalent with at least six subjects passed in one sitting
Application Closing Date
The closing date for the acceptance of applications is Friday 23rd September 2011. Applications sent after the closing date will not be considered.
How To Apply
Click here to apply for BAT 2011/2012 scholarship
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Postgraduate Scholarship 2017/2018
Nigerian Agip Exploration(NAE) is calling on suitable, qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2017/2018Read More
Apply for Nokia Open Innovation Challenge 2017 (€100,000 Prize)
The Nokia Open Innovation Challenge, in partnership with venture firm Nokia Growth Partners , isRead More