BRUNEL LATEST VACANCY
Our client is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated international oil and gas company and a world-class chemicals manufacturer. The group operates in more than 130 countries and has 96, 950 employees.
Description of the SERVICE:
To plan and conduct work requiring technical judgment in the evaluation, selection, application and adaptation of discipline design. Participate in all aspects of design and selection from detailed engineering, installation and commissioning.
1. To follow-up Engineer’s activities related to structures studies and ensure compliance with Company/Project specifications and with the requirements of the project documentation.
2. To ensure that the wellhead structural systems and equipment comply with the contract requirements and with acceptable industrial norms and practices
3. Liaise with contractor’s design staff as and when required to ensure efficient and timely resolution of all issues identified during engineering work.
4. To participate in testing and inspection activities at site and at supplier facilities.
5. To monitor construction, outfitting and commissioning activities at the onshore fabrication site and during offshore installation, hook-up and commissioning
6. To participate in Value engineering, HAZOP, HAZID, Safety review etc
7. To anticipate problems, offer solutions and inform COMPANY
8. To keep COMPANY informed of main decision and/or orientation.
9. To report to COMPANY on progress of his activities and any changes thereto
10. To comment on Engineer’s documents and coordinate other Company specialists comments within allowed time.
11. To liaise with other Company staff at site and at other locations for coordination of interface design and other activities
12. To comment on contractor documents in due time.
13. To review proposed deviations and give recommendation for project management approval
14. Organize weekly and/or monthly co-ordination meetings with Engineering Contractor as appropriate.
15. Ensure Engineering Contractor provides proper reporting of the progress of his activities
CLICK LINK TO APPLY
Vacancies at FHI 360 (4 Positions)
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting waysRead More
Vacancies at APM Terminals (2 Positions)
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a GlobalRead More