SHELL (NIGERIA)SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award Aptitude Test 2010/2011
The University Scholarship Scheme is a programme run by SPDC on behalf of the NNPC/Shell/TEPN/Agip Joint Venture. Invitations for aptitude test letters (with test identification cards attached) have been sent to shortlisted students, through their respective universities.
The Aptitude Test is scheduled to take place as follows:
DATE: Saturday 15 Oct., 2011.
- Abuja: – National Centre for Women Development, Better Life Street, Central Area, Garki, Abuja.
- Enugu: – Command Day Secondary School, Abakpa Military Cantonment, Enugu.
- Lagos: – A.D.R.A.O. International School, 28 Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Port Harcourt: – Command Secondary School, Bori Camp, Port – Harcourt.
- Warri 1: – The Multipurpose Hall, SPDC, Edjeba, Warri.
- Warri 2: – Main Office Restaurant, SPDC., (Opp. Fed. Govt. College), Warri.
ACCREDITATION TIME: 7.30am – 9.45am prompt
APTITUDE TEST TIME: 10.00am prompt.
Shortlisted students are advised to bring their invitation for aptitude test letters, writing materials (including HB pencils and erasers), a recent passport photograph and their university identification card to the exam venue. They are also required to bring the originals and a set of photocopies of ALL of the following:
- WASC / GCE ‘O’ Level / SSCE Statement of Result,
- ‘A’ Level / NCE / IJMB / Remedial Result (if applicable),
- Notification of JAMB Result,
- JAMB or University Admission Letter,
- Endorsement letters from Community Dev. / Exec. Council Chairman, and Paramount Ruler (if applicable),
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Postgraduate Scholarship 2017/2018
Nigerian Agip Exploration(NAE) is calling on suitable, qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2017/2018Read More
Apply for Nokia Open Innovation Challenge 2017 (€100,000 Prize)
The Nokia Open Innovation Challenge, in partnership with venture firm Nokia Growth Partners , isRead More