Job At INTL. INSTITUTE OF TROPICAL AGRICULTURE (IITA)
IITA is an International non-profit research-for-development (R4Dl organization created in 1967, governed by a Board of Trustees, and supported primarily by the Consultative Group of International Agricultural Research (CGIAR). Our R4D is anchored on the development needs of sub-Saharan Africa. We develop agricultural, solutions with our partners to tackle hunger and poverty by reducing producer and consumer risks, enhancing crop quality and productivity, and generating wealth from agriculture. We have more than 100 internationally recruited scientists from about 35 Countries and 900 nationally recruited staff based in various stations across Africa.
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture seeks suitable Nigerian Nationals for the following position at the Institutes’s Headquarters, Ibadan.JOB TITLE: SECRETARY II (2-YEAR RENEWABLE CONTRACT)
Successful candidate will among other things:
• Maintain project filling system, both paper and electronic versions from proposal to closing state
• Responsible for correspondence, mail, photocopying, binding and other paperwork
• Scanning and forwarding new donor and partner agreements, MoUs and amendments
• Responsible for sending of cheques to partners The ideal candidate who are paid by cheque
• Preparing of Travel Authorization and Cash Advance/Expense Claims for travel arrangement for CGO staff
• Preparing Oracle requests for internal purchases and Purchases Order for office stationery supplies
• Such other duties, properly assigned, as may be occasioned by the exigencies of the service.
• Bsc/HND or BSc/HND or equivalent in a related discipline. Minimum of 5 years secretarial experience in a reputable organization.
• The ideal candidate will be neat committed, well organized and be a good team player.
• He/she must be highly proficient in the use of computer and possess good typing skills.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive fringe benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested applicants should forward their applications with detailed curriculum vitae, the names and addresses of three professional referees (including telephone, fax and e-mail addresses, if available), evidence of current remuneration package and photocopies of credentials, to the Personnel Manager, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, PMB 5320, Oyo Road, Ibadan, Nigeria not later than TWO WEEKS from the date of this publication.
These Job vacancy can also be found on our website: http://old.iita.org/cms/details/nrs_job_application.aspx
Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with offices and operationsRead More
Vacancies at FHI 360 (4 Positions)
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting waysRead More