Agbami Scholarship 2011
- All Fields of Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Sciences
Eligible for the program are indigenes from all Niger Delta States and Lagos State – (Bayelsa State, Rivers State, Delta State, Ondo State, Imo State, Abia State, Akwa Ibom State, Edo State and Cross River State).
Scholarship Grant Criteria
- A qualified applicant must have scored 60% or above in the Joint Admissions Matriculation Board examination for Year 1 applicants or 60% or above in their Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) for Year 2 applicants.
- Eligible candidates shall be 1st & 2nd year students in Nigerian Universities
- An existing beneficiary shall drop out of the program if:
- Participant’s CGPA drops lower than 60% of the total score.
- Participant to participate in the annual verification exercise
- There is a change of course to one outside the list of eligible courses
- Participant withdraws from school
- Participant fails to meet the verification requirements
Apply for Olusegun Agagu Foundation Scholarship 2017
The Olusegun Agagu Foundation was established to immortalise the name and legacy of the lateRead More
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Postgraduate Scholarship 2017/2018
Nigerian Agip Exploration(NAE) is calling on suitable, qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2017/2018Read More