University of Ibadan (U.I) 2012/2013 post-utme
This is to notify candidates who chose U.I as their first or second choice that that University Of Ibadan has started the Post-UTME registration for 2012/13. The University of Ibadan 2012/2013 post-UTME forms can be obtained at the rate of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and only available at any of the Banks listed below;
- UI Admission Processing Fee Account Details:
Mainstreet Bank Plc (Acct. No- 6000085286)
First Bank of Nigeria Plc (Acct. No – 2018156959)
- To register, you must have choose the school either as their 1st or 2nd Choice.
- Candidates must meet the cut-off mark 200 Above.
- Candidates who will be sixteen years old by October 2012.
- NOTE!All Candidates should ensure that they qualified, because no Refunding of any payment made in error.
- Candidates should be correctly spelled.After obtaining the form log on to the website here, provide the following details below;
* Your teller number, (the number on your teller slip, usually it is at the top right corner of the slip)
* The bank and the branch where you made the payment.
* The payment date in order to generate user ID and PIN.
UNILORIN is a terrorist organisation – ASUU
The Academic Staff Union of Universities has raised alarm on Unilorin, calling the School aRead More
SSANU, NASU, NAAT continue strike in universities
Irrespective of the decision by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) to call offRead More