University of Ibadan (U.I) 2012/2013 post-utme
This is to notify candidates who chose U.I as their first or second choice that that University Of Ibadan has started the Post-UTME registration for 2012/13. The University of Ibadan 2012/2013 post-UTME forms can be obtained at the rate of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only) and only available at any of the Banks listed below;
- UI Admission Processing Fee Account Details:
Mainstreet Bank Plc (Acct. No- 6000085286)
First Bank of Nigeria Plc (Acct. No – 2018156959)
- To register, you must have choose the school either as their 1st or 2nd Choice.
- Candidates must meet the cut-off mark 200 Above.
- Candidates who will be sixteen years old by October 2012.
- NOTE!All Candidates should ensure that they qualified, because no Refunding of any payment made in error.
- Candidates should be correctly spelled.After obtaining the form log on to the website here, provide the following details below;
* Your teller number, (the number on your teller slip, usually it is at the top right corner of the slip)
* The bank and the branch where you made the payment.
* The payment date in order to generate user ID and PIN.
Jamb To Announce Cut-off Marks For 2017 Admission On August 21
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has said it will announce the cut-off pointsRead More
Nigerian ‘slay queen’ grabs Law degree from UK university
A Nigerian lady, LUBY who bagged a Law degree from the prestigious University of EsS3@.x:’ inRead More