Specialization Accounting / Audit / Tax, Administration & Office Support,
Minimum Qualification Degree
Required Experience 1 – 3 years
Application Deadline 2012-10-25
- Maintain and submit finance and accounting records.
- Prepare budgets.
- Review of reconciliation, support documents and requests for payments.
- Supervise junior accountant.
- Preparation of staff payroll.
- Managing correspondence; including e-mails and fax.
- Signing for and delivering packages delivered by courier.
- Performing general clerical duties such as filing, retaining and recovering organizational documents, reports and records.
- Will be in charge of accounting books of records.
- To assist in general administrative matters.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have a good degree.
- Should have at least 2 years working experience.
- Experience in a similar field would be an added advantage.
Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with offices and operationsRead More
Vacancies at FHI 360 (4 Positions)
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting waysRead More