Vacancy:Oando Plc(Financial Analyst)
Job Title: Financial Analyst
The Financial Analyst is a trainee member providing each incumbent with hands on exposure to the activities of a Company’s Finance Department.
Responsibilities of this position typically cover the preparation of various forms of accounting documents, vouchers, and transaction posting/processing. The role also prepares simple reports under the supervision of the Financial Accountant.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Works within the scope of defined Finance and Accounting systems, processes, procedures and policies to ensure all financial transactions are properly captured on manual documents and within the system, and within specified timeframes.
- Processes invoices due for payment to creditors.
- Prepares customer bills and gas accounting activities.
- Prepares daily float requirements and the daily cash report.
- Prepares and maintains the cash book.
- Posts transactions into the accounting system and prints relevant reports.
- Handles basic banking activities, e.g. deposits and withdrawals.
- Obtains the Company’s Bank statements and performs basic reconciliation.
- Prepares monthly summary schedule of withholding tax (WHT) from approved invoices sent for payment.
- Monitors the company’s liquidity and ensure up-to-date record of investments are kept
- Renders monthly returns for PAYE, WHT, pension and other statutory deductions
- Posts finance and accounting transactions
- Maintains an efficient filing and document retrieval system, both manual and automated
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Financial Accountant.
- Accuracy of transaction processing (posting of entries etc.)
- Accuracy of accounting schedules prepared
- Level of un-reconciled items in accounts handled
- Quality and timeliness of accounting reports produced
- Level of adherence to regulatory/statutory reporting guidelines and timelines
- Quality and ease of retrieval of financial information/documents and reports
- Transaction turnaround times
- 1st degree in Accounting or Economics from a reputable University
- Professional Accreditation (ACA) is an advantage
- 2 – 3 years work experience in a similar role
- Basic/Intermediate Accounting
- Analytical & Research
- Creativity & Innovation
- Interpersonal Relations
- Team playing
- Oral & Written Communication
- PC Utilisation.
13th September, 2012
How To Apply
Intersted candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with offices and operationsRead More
Vacancies at FHI 360 (4 Positions)
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting waysRead More