ESTU International Students Academic Merit Scholarship 2013-USA
Scholarship Name: International Students Academic Merit Scholarship
East Tennessee State University USA offers Undergraduate and graduate Merit Scholarships for international students to study for 2013/2014 academic year
Accepted Subject Areas?
Courses offered at the University
The International Students Academic Merit Scholarship is open to new international students seeking a graduate or undergraduate degree. The scholarship covers 50 percent of the total of in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees only. No additional fees or costs are covered.
The award is available for:
- Eight semesters for undergraduate recipients
- Five semesters for recipients seeking a master’s degree, or commensurate with the length of the program.
- Eight semesters for doctoral students, or commensurate with the length of the program.
- Scholarship can be applied to summer semesters.
Scholarship Offered Since: Not Specified
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate and graduate merit scholarships in US
By what Criteria is Selection Made?
- Recipients must maintain full-time status.
- Undergraduate recipients must maintain a 2.75 grade point average in order to continue receiving the scholarship. Graduate recipients must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- The scholarship only applies to in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees. Recipients will be required to pay other fees such as program fees, course fees, housing costs, and medical insurance costs.
- Recipients continuing from a bachelor’s to a master’s degree program must reapply for the scholarship.
Who is qualified to apply?
- Be admitted to ETSU as full-time, degree-seeking students. Scholarship applicants must apply for admission to ETSU before their scholarship applications can be reviewed. ( undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions)
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
- Students are encouraged to apply as soon as they are admitted to ETSU.
How Many Funding Positions are available? Several
What are the benefits?
The scholarship covers 50 percent of the total of in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees only.
To be taken at: East Tennessee State University USA
Application Ends By
Completed applications, including letters of recommendation, need to be submitted by the following dates:
- Fall semester deadline: no later than June 1st (2013)
- Spring semester deadline: no later than October 1st (2012)
Offered annually? Yes
How can I Apply?
Students are encouraged to submit scholarship applications as soon as they are admitted to ETSU. An application cannot be reviewed until the applicant is admitted to the university. Applications received after the deadline will not be reviewed. Click here to apply now.
How can I get more information?
If you need more Information about this scholarship, kindly visit the Scholarship Webpage
East Tennessee State University
Students who are NOT eligible:
- Students continuing from an ETSU bachelor’s degree program to a second ETSU bachelor’s degree program
- Graduate students receiving a graduate assistantship or tuition scholarship
- Students receiving any other ETSU tuition scholarship
- Students applying for the M.D. and Pharm. D. programs
For questions contact Maria Costa: firstname.lastname@example.org
East Tennessee State University
The Honors College
International Programs and Services
P.O. Box 70668
Johnson City, TN 37614 USA
Apply for Olusegun Agagu Foundation Scholarship 2017
The Olusegun Agagu Foundation was established to immortalise the name and legacy of the lateRead More
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Postgraduate Scholarship 2017/2018
Nigerian Agip Exploration(NAE) is calling on suitable, qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2017/2018Read More