A girl was found dead in the University of Maiduguri, Borno State on Saturday 20 October 2012 with a Bible in her hand. Sources at the university revealed that the death of Yelerubi Birgamus, a level 500 Fishery is being treated as mysterious by the university community because “she died with a cup and a bible in her hand”.
While the Unimaid authorities said the dead student left a note behind and the result of an autopsy conducted show the girl committed suicide, a student at the university disclosed that her death cannot be suicide because there is no reason for the final year student to commit suicide.
“Why would a final year student just commit suicide…in Maiduguri… a Christian, with a bible and a cup in her hand?
- Chinese man dies while masturbating to a sexy picture in a fertility clinic
- National Conference delegate, and former UNIMAID VC Professor Alkali is dead
- Bomb Scare at University of Maiduguri
- Ambrose Ali University:Student Shot Dead In SUG Elections
- Pregnant Female Medical Student Commits Suicide in Edo State