Advertising guru, Dr. May Nzeribe, has died in London while receiving treatment for an undisclosed ailment.
Nzeribe, who was one of the brains behind the Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria, was also a civil war veteran.
He served as a major in the Biafran Army and an Aide-de-Camp to Biafran Head of State, Col. Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu.
He built a successful advertising firm, Sunrise D’Arcy, and served as administrator of APCON.
He also wrote a number of books, the last of which was “Advertising Ethics and Regulation in Nigeria: The Challenges.”
Nzeribe served on the International Advertising Association, World Board of Directors and was a member of IAA’s Professional Development Group.
He was president of IAA Nigeria Chapter, three-time president of the Association of Advertising Practitioners of Nigeria (now Association of Advertising Agencies of Nigeria; chairman of Nigeria’s Advertising Standards Panel.
He was the only Black African recipient of the IAA’s Medal of Merit, an honour with which he was bestowed in 2000 in London.
- Dora Akunyili,Former NAFDAC Boss is dead
- Super Eagles Will Win The World Cup If They Dont Wear Blue Pants – Sat Guru Maharaj Ji
- I Can Cure Dora Akunyili – Guru Maharaji
- Google Disappoints Investors As Advert Rates Decline
- Monalisa Chinda Slept With White Boyfriend In London Hotel.Allegedly Cheated On Lanre Nzeribe