In his first post since joining social networking site Twitter early this week, Pope Benedict XVI has tweeted a picture of himself spending time with the Lord Our God, Divine Creator of the Universe. “Feelin real blessed today to be hangin out wit @therealHeavenlyFather today!” the pope wrote to his nearly 500,000 Twitter followers, attaching a link to a Twitpic photo of himself in which he is seen relaxing on his papal yacht with God. “Just gettin some sun and sippin cocktails. #loveit.” At press time, the picture had been retweeted by Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Oprah Winfrey, and Jesus Christ.
- Pope Francis: ”I Only Have 2 to 3 Years To Live, I might Resign”
- The Difference Between The Pope & The CAN President?
- Photos: Pope Francis Having Lunch With Vatican Staff At Their Cafeteria
- See Nollywood actor Jnr Pope’s African-inspired pre-wedding photo shoot
- Pope promises ‘solutions’ to priestly celibacy