Abia State University Microfinance Bank invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the post of the Managing Director of ABSU Micro-finance Bank limited
JOB TITLE: MANAGING DIRECTOR/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
POSITION & RESPONSIBILITY
The Managing Director is the Chief Executive Officer of the Bank, responsible to the Board of Directors for the day- to-day administration of the bank.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The candidate must possess:
A good honours Degree preferably in Business Administration, Accountancy, Economics, management or Banking & Finance with at least ten (10) years cognate experience, beginning from year of graduation, and a minimum of ten (10) years post- professional qualification experience.
Experience in the Banking Industry or similar institutions will also be an advantage.
A recognized professional Qualification from any of the following professional bodies:
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales.
Institute of Chartered certified Accountants of London.
Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria.
Chartered Institute of Cost& Management Accountants England & Wales
Microfinance certificate programme (MCP)
Association of National accountants of Nigeria.
The candidate should be ICT literate and not more than fifty-five (55) years of age.
SALARY/CONDITION OF SERVICE
The salary and conditions of service shall be attractive and negotiable. The appointment would be for one term of five (5) years in the first instance.
DUE DATE: 17th January, 2013
Interested candidates who possess the job qualifications/requirements should forward their applications to the Board Chairman, along with their Curriculum Vitae, which should include the following information:
(e.) Full Names
(xvii) Date of Birth
(xviii) Place of Birth
(xix) State and local Government of Origin
(xxi) Permanent Home Address
(xxii) Current Postal/Contact Address/ GSM
(xxiii) Marital Status
(xxiv) Number of Children (with names and ages)
(xxv) Institution(s) Attended (with dates)
(xxvi) Academic and Professional Qualifications (with dates)
(xxvii) Honors, Distinctions and membership of professional bodies.
(xxviii) Working experience
(xxix) Present Employment: Status, Salary and Employer
(xxx) Extra Curricular activities.
(xxxi) List of publications, as appropriates, and any other relevant information and
(xxxii) Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees (two) of whom must be professionals in the candidate’s area of specialization).
The Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of claimed credentials must be attached to each application, and forwarded in ten (10) copies, to:
ABSU Micro-Finance Bank
C/o Office of the Vice-Chancellor
Abia State University
Applicants should also request their referees to send confidential reports on them, direct to the above address. Each submission should be in a sealed envelope.
Only short-listed applicants would be invited for interview.
- 10 Things Every Woman Must Do Before Getting Married
- Here Are 12 signs that your relationship is in desperate need of repair/breakup
- Forty Things to Ask A Guy That’ll Leave Him Crazy About You
- This is what happens each time a man connects with a woman s.exually
- 7 tricks ladies use to lure men into their web and date them
- Seven ways to know you're dating a man who loves himself
- How To Be The Wife He Wants!!!
- Ten silly mistakes women make when they fall in love too fast
- Ten women share their best dating advice for you guys
- Ten Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You
How Much Do You Know Nigeria?
- Names Of Ministers
- KNOW YOUR FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT
- NIGERIAN PAST AND PRESENT LEADERS FROM 1960 TILL PRESENT
- SENATE PRESIDENTS AND SPEAKERS(House Of Rep) OF NIGERIA
- THE FORMER FOUR REGIONS IN NIGERIA
- Military Officers Involved In Coups Since 1960
- Nigeria Current Affairs
- Nigeria Important Historical Events
- SUBMIT NEWS HERE
- WRITE FOR US
- Current List Of Buhari’s Appointments So Far
- Current Governors in the 36 States of Nigeria