Hollywood actor Aston Kutcher has filed for divorce from his ex wife Demi Moore a year after they split. The “Two and a Half Men” star officially signed divorce documents Friday at the Los Angeles County Superior Court. Kutcher cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for their split. Moore, 50, and Kutcher, 34, were together for eight years; they married in September 2005, despite a well-documented 16-year age difference.The actor who has since moved on to his That ’70s Show costar Mila Kunis, isn’t seeking spousal support nor is he asking the court to deny 50-year-old Moore any.
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Ebola Scare:Nollywood Jim Iyke runs out of Liberia
- 10-Year-Old Boy Who Allegedly Turned Into Cat Arrested In Rivers
- Sexual Harassment:Ex-FRCN staff, Patricia Yakubu slaps former boss,Jim Obazee with N100m lawsuit
- Scores feared dead as Boko Haram bombs Mosque near Emir’s Palace in Yobe
- Jonathan may name new Inspector General of Police today