Hollywood actor Aston Kutcher has filed for divorce from his ex wife Demi Moore a year after they split. The “Two and a Half Men” star officially signed divorce documents Friday at the Los Angeles County Superior Court. Kutcher cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for their split. Moore, 50, and Kutcher, 34, were together for eight years; they married in September 2005, despite a well-documented 16-year age difference.The actor who has since moved on to his That ’70s Show costar Mila Kunis, isn’t seeking spousal support nor is he asking the court to deny 50-year-old Moore any.
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Ex- Girfriend, Irina Shayk Reveals Why She Dumped Him
- 7 Signs that expose a needy and desperate man
- REVEALED:Dele Momodu exposes Davido, he really sired baby with Abuja sidechick
- UNIZIK boils As SUG battles VC over N45m biometric fee
- Wizkid And Yemi Alade Nominated For BET Awards