Hollywood actor Aston Kutcher has filed for divorce from his ex wife Demi Moore a year after they split. The “Two and a Half Men” star officially signed divorce documents Friday at the Los Angeles County Superior Court. Kutcher cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for their split. Moore, 50, and Kutcher, 34, were together for eight years; they married in September 2005, despite a well-documented 16-year age difference.The actor who has since moved on to his That ’70s Show costar Mila Kunis, isn’t seeking spousal support nor is he asking the court to deny 50-year-old Moore any.
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- See What Tiwa Posted On Her Twitter Handle
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Get Fired Up in Twitter Feud With Rapper Joe Budden: “Let’s Celebrate Black Love”
- Calvin Harris’ First Photo of Taylor Swift on His Instagram Proves He’s Smitten With Her–See the Pic!
- Taylor Swift Gets Piggyback Ride From a Shirtless Calvin Harris–See the Adorable Photo
- Kendall Jenner Celebrates Independence Day With Sexy Underwear Selfie, Touches Boob–See the Photo!