Hollywood actor Aston Kutcher has filed for divorce from his ex wife Demi Moore a year after they split. The “Two and a Half Men” star officially signed divorce documents Friday at the Los Angeles County Superior Court. Kutcher cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for their split. Moore, 50, and Kutcher, 34, were together for eight years; they married in September 2005, despite a well-documented 16-year age difference.The actor who has since moved on to his That ’70s Show costar Mila Kunis, isn’t seeking spousal support nor is he asking the court to deny 50-year-old Moore any.
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Elizabeth Hurley, William Moseley, Alexandra Park & More Share Behind-the-Scenes Pics From The Royals Season 2
- Khloe Kardashian and Ruby Rose Have a Love Fest on Twitter After Meeting in Real Life
- Inside Khloe Kardashian’s Book Strong Looks Better Naked: Her Sweet Note to Lamar Odom, Anger Over Caitlyn Jenner & More
- 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’s Fresh Faces: Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Rachel Hilbert & the 10 New Angels
- Twitter Ditches Favorites for Hearts