Idris Wada, the newly elected Kogi State Governor was involved in a ghastly car crash in Lokoja.
Idris. Wada is in the intensive care unit at the Kogi State Hospital in Lokoja, the state capital.
The ADC to the Kogi State Governor reportedly died on the spot.
Mr. Wada was on his way back to Lokoja from a function in Ayingba.
More details to come……
- Tragedy:eight persons including a child die in accident on Lokoja-Abuja highway
- Pastor Caught With Gun At Police Check Point in Lokoja
- 2015:Brace up for tougher elections, we want to take over government – Buhari
- Kogi state teachers vow not to resume work
- Police arrest 22 people over impeachment protest in Lafia Nasarawa State