Unemployed Graduate Spends His Last £500 On CV’s Billboard Advert
Adam Pacitti , a 24-yr-old 1st class graduate who has been unemployed for a while has placed his CV on a Billboard advertisement in a bid to attract potential employers .
The first class graduate claims hehas applied to over 250 job positions with no success. He decided to use his last £500 to place an advert in order to attract potential employers.
And to his amazement, he has over 7,000 re-tweets of his CV adverts with thousands of phone calls from employers and unwanted people.
Now employed with good job
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Elizabeth Hurley, William Moseley, Alexandra Park & More Share Behind-the-Scenes Pics From The Royals Season 2
- Khloe Kardashian and Ruby Rose Have a Love Fest on Twitter After Meeting in Real Life
- Inside Khloe Kardashian’s Book Strong Looks Better Naked: Her Sweet Note to Lamar Odom, Anger Over Caitlyn Jenner & More
- 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’s Fresh Faces: Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Rachel Hilbert & the 10 New Angels
- Twitter Ditches Favorites for Hearts