Unemployed Graduate Spends His Last £500 On CV’s Billboard Advert
Adam Pacitti , a 24-yr-old 1st class graduate who has been unemployed for a while has placed his CV on a Billboard advertisement in a bid to attract potential employers .
The first class graduate claims hehas applied to over 250 job positions with no success. He decided to use his last £500 to place an advert in order to attract potential employers.
And to his amazement, he has over 7,000 re-tweets of his CV adverts with thousands of phone calls from employers and unwanted people.
Now employed with good job
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Two Sisters To Be Sentenced To Molestation After Their Brother Ran Off With A Married Woman
- German Woman Dressed Like A Nigerian
- Seven messages you can pass to your partner with a kiss
- Meet Man Who Has Been Naked For 40 Years Because Of Allergy
- UNILAG: I was also a victim of s3xual harassment – Olabisi Deji-Folutile