Unemployed Graduate Spends His Last £500 On CV’s Billboard Advert
Adam Pacitti , a 24-yr-old 1st class graduate who has been unemployed for a while has placed his CV on a Billboard advertisement in a bid to attract potential employers .
The first class graduate claims hehas applied to over 250 job positions with no success. He decided to use his last £500 to place an advert in order to attract potential employers.
And to his amazement, he has over 7,000 re-tweets of his CV adverts with thousands of phone calls from employers and unwanted people.
Now employed with good job
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Zanzibar president Shein declared winner in election re-run
- Breaking News: Olumuyiwa Osinuga A.K.A Nomoreloss Is Dead
- How Toyin Aimakhu Eventually Shamed Me After All I Did For Her
- Floyd Mayweather Shows Off Cash
- Kim K & Kanye West paid Amber Rose Millions of dollars to keep Kanye’s FingerinTheBooty Secrets