Unemployed Graduate Spends His Last £500 On CV’s Billboard Advert
Adam Pacitti , a 24-yr-old 1st class graduate who has been unemployed for a while has placed his CV on a Billboard advertisement in a bid to attract potential employers .
The first class graduate claims hehas applied to over 250 job positions with no success. He decided to use his last £500 to place an advert in order to attract potential employers.
And to his amazement, he has over 7,000 re-tweets of his CV adverts with thousands of phone calls from employers and unwanted people.
Now employed with good job
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Singer Chidinma Ekile & Rapper Eva Alordiah cover Vanguard Allure(Pictured)
- Ex- CBN Governor,Soludo accuses Okonjo Iweala of mismanaging N30Trillion
- How Amber Rose spent only 7 minutes on stage, walked out of D’banj’s show!
- See This Couple’s Traditional Wedding Cake(Pictured)
- Dr Chris Okafor: Plane carrying campaign team of a political party is about to crash