Unemployed Graduate Spends His Last £500 On CV’s Billboard Advert
Adam Pacitti , a 24-yr-old 1st class graduate who has been unemployed for a while has placed his CV on a Billboard advertisement in a bid to attract potential employers .
The first class graduate claims hehas applied to over 250 job positions with no success. He decided to use his last £500 to place an advert in order to attract potential employers.
And to his amazement, he has over 7,000 re-tweets of his CV adverts with thousands of phone calls from employers and unwanted people.
Now employed with good job
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Reasons men are attracted to breasts
- Taylor Swift Celebrates 26th Birthday With the Best Throwback Childhood Pic and Announces a 1989 Tour Film
- Ed Sheeran Is Taking a Break From Social Media–Find Out Why
- Victorious Cast Reunites! Victoria Justice, Ariana Grande and More Come Together for Christmas Onesie Party
- Adele Says Hello to a Brand-New Haircut While Performing at the X-Factor U.K. Finale