Unemployed Graduate Spends His Last £500 On CV’s Billboard Advert
Adam Pacitti , a 24-yr-old 1st class graduate who has been unemployed for a while has placed his CV on a Billboard advertisement in a bid to attract potential employers .
The first class graduate claims hehas applied to over 250 job positions with no success. He decided to use his last £500 to place an advert in order to attract potential employers.
And to his amazement, he has over 7,000 re-tweets of his CV adverts with thousands of phone calls from employers and unwanted people.
Now employed with good job
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- NLC holds crucial meeting today
- 9ice speaks on marriage: ‘If One Man Marries Just One Wife, Other Women Will be Useless.’
- Nigerian pastor accused of having affairs with over 20 women in his church (Photo)
- Controversial South Africa pastor turns his members to horses and snakes
- Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls