Unemployed Graduate Spends His Last £500 On CV’s Billboard Advert
Adam Pacitti , a 24-yr-old 1st class graduate who has been unemployed for a while has placed his CV on a Billboard advertisement in a bid to attract potential employers .
The first class graduate claims hehas applied to over 250 job positions with no success. He decided to use his last £500 to place an advert in order to attract potential employers.
And to his amazement, he has over 7,000 re-tweets of his CV adverts with thousands of phone calls from employers and unwanted people.
Now employed with good job
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Crime:24 years old man killis friend with machete in Ogun
- CAF to Inspect Akwa Ibom Stadium ahead of the Nigeria-Southafrica game
- Happy Birthday To Kim Kardashian And Amber Rose
- Ex Beauty Queen, Omowunmi Akinifesi goes underwater diving In France (SEE PHOTOS)
- Uche Jombo is pregnant and expecting her first baby?