Unemployed Graduate Spends His Last £500 On CV’s Billboard Advert
Adam Pacitti , a 24-yr-old 1st class graduate who has been unemployed for a while has placed his CV on a Billboard advertisement in a bid to attract potential employers .
The first class graduate claims hehas applied to over 250 job positions with no success. He decided to use his last £500 to place an advert in order to attract potential employers.
And to his amazement, he has over 7,000 re-tweets of his CV adverts with thousands of phone calls from employers and unwanted people.
Now employed with good job
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Five Reasons Why Goodluck Jonathan’s Second term Will Be A Disaster
- OAU, UNILAG Students Speak On Prostitution
- FG approves N9.2bn contract for purchase of 750,000 stoves, 18,000 wonderbags for rural women
- Buhari Speaks: Why I Really Want to Rule Nigeria
- Petroleum Minister, Alison-Madueke Elected First OPEC Female President