A 17 year-old girl has reportedly given birth to siamese Twins (conjoined baby girls) at Maraba Medical centre located along the Abuja-Keffi expressway, in Nasarawa state. The girls were joined at the belly.
A senior medical officer at the centre, Dr Makpu Habu said that there is hope that the children can survive and live a normal life if urgent medical attention is given to them.
The father of the children, Ahmadu Sanni, while accepting the birth as the will of God, called on government, spirited individuals and philanthropists to come to their aid financially so as to raise the required amount for a surgery to separate the girls.
- Baby with two faces:Australian woman gives birth to conjoined twin girls who share body, but have 2…
- SHOCKING: This baby was born with one eye… and a PE*NIS on her forehead
- These twin babies were born holding hands (PICTURED)
- Ritual killing:Doctor,Nurses, Alfa arrested
- Oldest IVF Mother In Africa:Meet The 60-Yr-Old Woman Who Gave Birth In Lagos