Elekia Giwa, the mother of Dele Giwa, the journalist who was killed in 1987 by a parcel bomb during the heady days of the military junta, is dead.
Mrs. Giwa, 87, passed away at about 5 a.m. on Tuesday at a hospital in Ikorodu, Lagos.
Ronke Aboaba, the deceased’s daughter, said that the family are still making arrangements to take her to the morgue at the General Hospital, Ikorodu.
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Kidnappers now use ATM to collect ransom – Police
- Mariah Carey performs half n*de in china (photos)
- Oscar Pistorius gets five years jail term
- Anti-Corruption Network Give FG One Week Ultimatum To Extradite Buruji Kashamu To US
- Fans Critisize Kemi Olunloyo for calling herself god with the ability to control men