Elekia Giwa, the mother of Dele Giwa, the journalist who was killed in 1987 by a parcel bomb during the heady days of the military junta, is dead.
Mrs. Giwa, 87, passed away at about 5 a.m. on Tuesday at a hospital in Ikorodu, Lagos.
Ronke Aboaba, the deceased’s daughter, said that the family are still making arrangements to take her to the morgue at the General Hospital, Ikorodu.
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Nigeria Records New Ebola Death In Port Harcourt
- Brazilian town run by ‘extremely attractive’ women is looking for single men (Pictures)
- Dencia displays b*obs and she goes shopping with Grandma
- The Nigerian Police And NSCDC Officers Caught On Tape Threatening to Shoot Each other
- 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry