Elekia Giwa, the mother of Dele Giwa, the journalist who was killed in 1987 by a parcel bomb during the heady days of the military junta, is dead.
Mrs. Giwa, 87, passed away at about 5 a.m. on Tuesday at a hospital in Ikorodu, Lagos.
Ronke Aboaba, the deceased’s daughter, said that the family are still making arrangements to take her to the morgue at the General Hospital, Ikorodu.
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- D’banj set to release album by September
- Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja holds 1st Pool Party Screening At Sandralia Hotel, Abuja – 29th Aug
- Empress Njamah Blasted For Eating Eba With Super Long Artificial Nails
- Man finds cockroach with 25 babies living in his ear
- Attendant’s Accomplice: We Hid Cocaine In Arik Flight Meals