Elekia Giwa, the mother of Dele Giwa, the journalist who was killed in 1987 by a parcel bomb during the heady days of the military junta, is dead.
Mrs. Giwa, 87, passed away at about 5 a.m. on Tuesday at a hospital in Ikorodu, Lagos.
Ronke Aboaba, the deceased’s daughter, said that the family are still making arrangements to take her to the morgue at the General Hospital, Ikorodu.
- 10 Things Every Woman Must Do Before Getting Married
- Here Are 12 signs that your relationship is in desperate need of repair/breakup
- Forty Things to Ask A Guy That’ll Leave Him Crazy About You
- This is what happens each time a man connects with a woman s.exually
- 7 tricks ladies use to lure men into their web and date them
- How To Be The Wife He Wants!!!
- Seven ways to know you're dating a man who loves himself
- Ten silly mistakes women make when they fall in love too fast
- Ten women share their best dating advice for you guys
- Ten Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You
How Much Do You Know Nigeria?
- Names Of Ministers
- KNOW YOUR FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT
- NIGERIAN PAST AND PRESENT LEADERS FROM 1960 TILL PRESENT
- SENATE PRESIDENTS AND SPEAKERS(House Of Rep) OF NIGERIA
- THE FORMER FOUR REGIONS IN NIGERIA
- Military Officers Involved In Coups Since 1960
- Nigeria Current Affairs
- Nigeria Important Historical Events
- SUBMIT NEWS HERE
- WRITE FOR US
- Current List Of Buhari’s Appointments So Far
- Current Governors in the 36 States of Nigeria