Elekia Giwa, the mother of Dele Giwa, the journalist who was killed in 1987 by a parcel bomb during the heady days of the military junta, is dead.
Mrs. Giwa, 87, passed away at about 5 a.m. on Tuesday at a hospital in Ikorodu, Lagos.
Ronke Aboaba, the deceased’s daughter, said that the family are still making arrangements to take her to the morgue at the General Hospital, Ikorodu.
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- For Real? Coca-Cola Advert Banned by Kenya’s Film Classification Board Over Kissing Scene- WATCH
- Young Thug Slams Reports that He is Gay, Writes Love Note to Girlfriend
- Like Mama Like Son- Watch Victoria Beckham’s Son Show off his Singing Talent
- Future Drags Ciara for Filth, Says She’s a Washed Up Artiste; Fans Wade in
- ‘You all Love to Watch my Pockets’ -Tyga Clapbacks at TMZ’s Story that his Lamborghini was Repossessed