Elekia Giwa, the mother of Dele Giwa, the journalist who was killed in 1987 by a parcel bomb during the heady days of the military junta, is dead.
Mrs. Giwa, 87, passed away at about 5 a.m. on Tuesday at a hospital in Ikorodu, Lagos.
Ronke Aboaba, the deceased’s daughter, said that the family are still making arrangements to take her to the morgue at the General Hospital, Ikorodu.
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Basketmouth And Wife Celebrate Wedding Anniversary(Photos)
- 8 Things Men Find Unattractive But Won’t Tell You
- MEN:Ways Of Attracting Any Hot Lady Instantly
- Elizabeth Hurley, William Moseley, Alexandra Park & More Share Behind-the-Scenes Pics From The Royals Season 2
- Khloe Kardashian and Ruby Rose Have a Love Fest on Twitter After Meeting in Real Life