Reports from Africa Independent Television (AIT) say that the conjoined twins born in Mararaba Medical Centre, Nasarawa state have died.
Born on January 4, 2013, they were conjoined at the midsection. Minutes after birth, they were transferred to National Hospital, Abuja.
- SHOCKING: This baby was born with one eye… and a PE*NIS on her forehead
- Baby with two faces:Australian woman gives birth to conjoined twin girls who share body, but have 2…
- These twin babies were born holding hands (PICTURED)
- Roger Federer Welcomes Second Set Of Twins
- Commissioner in Nasarawa arrested for jumping Assembly fence