Brazilian prostitutes are learning English ahead of 2014 world cup and confederation cup this year. In the city of Belo Horizonte, the President of the Association of Prostitutes, Cida Viera has disclosed that 20 women have already signed for English Courses.
She expects at least 300 of the group’s 4,000 members to follow suit. The association is seeking volunteer teachers as it organises the English language classes.She said there are already volunteer psychologists and Doctors making the persuading of English teachers unnecessary .Classes are expected to begin by March and last up to eight months.
The 62,000-seat Mineirao Stadium in the south eastern city of Belo Horizonte, will host three matches of the Confederations Cup and six games of the World Cup.
She said: ‘It will be important for the girls who will be able to use English to let their clients know what they are charging and learn about what turns them on.’
‘And for the same reasons we are also thinking of offering free French and Italian classes,’ she added.
Prostitution is legal in Brazil.
- Brazilian Prostitutes take English classes in preparation for World Cup (PHOTOS)
- The World’s Oldest Prostitutes reveal how to keep a man satisfied
- PHOTOS: S*x Workers Storm Venues Of 2014 World Cup In Brazil
- Brazil flyover collapses on bus in Belo Horizonte(Pictured)
- When you are troubled sexually go and look for prostitutes – Mugabe’s Wife