The Kano Police Command has detained Mr Aminu Sule, the eldest son of Jigawa State governor, Alhaji Sule Lamido for allegedly crushing to death a middle aged man along Bayero University Kano (BUK) road by Rumfa College, Kano.
Aminu who was driving a SUV Sport car, killed the victim on the spot at about 8.55pm (Wednesday evening), Nigerian Time.
For the timely intervention of the Kano police officers on patrol, Aminu Sule would have been killed by the angry mob.
The flamboyant son of Jigawa state governor was arrested last month for alleged money laundering at the Kano International Airport en-route to Egypt.
Kano Police Public Relations Officer, PPRC, ASP Magaji Musa Majia said that Aminu Sule is detained at the Kwali police station in Kano.
- Sanusi Lamido Sanusi could be the next Emir of Kano
- Sanusi Lamido Ado Bayero Emerges As 14th Emir Of Kano[UPDATED]
- Former Deputy Governor of Kano State Bibi Farouk is dead
- Jonathan Impounds Amaechi’s Jet In Kano For His Role In The Appointment Of Sanusi As The Emir Of…
- SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI is the confirmed NEW EMIR OF KANO