The Nigerian Police detonated a bomb which was detected close to a first generation bank at Murtala Mohammed way in Kano at 1pm today. The area was cordoned off by the police before detonating the device. Musa Magaji Majia, a Police Relation Officer confirmed that it was a controlled explosion and added that normal activities have resumed in the area.
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- We Must Not Give Up On Nigeria – Bola Tinubu
- FG generates N4.03tn in six months
- Another Bomb Again In Kano Close To Shoprite This Afternoon
- Wizkid’s Girlfriend Lets Her Friend Play With Her Bo*bs Before Attending Dr Sid’s Wedding
- Girl Watched As Father Was Killed After Plane Crash Lands On Him By The Beach