The Nigerian Police detonated a bomb which was detected close to a first generation bank at Murtala Mohammed way in Kano at 1pm today. The area was cordoned off by the police before detonating the device. Musa Magaji Majia, a Police Relation Officer confirmed that it was a controlled explosion and added that normal activities have resumed in the area.
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Lady On Twitter Cries Out After Having ‘Amazing S.ex’
- Kylie Jenner looking so hot
- Girl Who Was Raped Repeatedly, Battered & Shot Twice Survives To Bring Her Attackers To Justice
- FG pays oil marketers N407bn subsidy to end fuel crisis
- Three months after marriage, Nollywood Actress chase out of matrimonial home