The Nigerian Police detonated a bomb which was detected close to a first generation bank at Murtala Mohammed way in Kano at 1pm today. The area was cordoned off by the police before detonating the device. Musa Magaji Majia, a Police Relation Officer confirmed that it was a controlled explosion and added that normal activities have resumed in the area.
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Female doctor tests positive in Port Harcourt
- Meet the daughter of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
- Manchester United signs Falcao on loan for £24 million, to earn £346,000 a week
- About 60 persons who had contact with the dr Enemuo in Portharcourt yet to be located
- Hold Jonathan responsible if Ebola spreads – APC