The Nigerian Police detonated a bomb which was detected close to a first generation bank at Murtala Mohammed way in Kano at 1pm today. The area was cordoned off by the police before detonating the device. Musa Magaji Majia, a Police Relation Officer confirmed that it was a controlled explosion and added that normal activities have resumed in the area.
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Actress Lizzy Gold Onuwaje goes hairless, tattooed for movie role
- MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program at University of California, Berkeley USA 2015
- Kim K shows b*obs in white dress as she parties in Las Vegas for her birthday
- Chika Ike Dazzles In New Photos
- 23, 211 Corps Members Paid N4,000 Call-Up-Letter Fee-NYSC DG