The Nigerian Police detonated a bomb which was detected close to a first generation bank at Murtala Mohammed way in Kano at 1pm today. The area was cordoned off by the police before detonating the device. Musa Magaji Majia, a Police Relation Officer confirmed that it was a controlled explosion and added that normal activities have resumed in the area.
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Kim Kardashian Overtakes Beyonce as Forbes Releases its 100 Top-Earning Celebrities of 2015
- Uganda students develop app,Mama-Ope that detects pneumonia at early stage
- Petr Cech writes to Chelsea fans after joining Arsenal
- Buhari appoints Hameed Ibrahim Ali as his Chief of Staff
- Burundi’s President rides bicycle to vote, joins queue; gunfire heard