The Nigerian Police detonated a bomb which was detected close to a first generation bank at Murtala Mohammed way in Kano at 1pm today. The area was cordoned off by the police before detonating the device. Musa Magaji Majia, a Police Relation Officer confirmed that it was a controlled explosion and added that normal activities have resumed in the area.
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Miley Cyrus Helps Liam Hemsworth Adopt an Adorable New Pup
- Kim Kardashian Says She Was ”Mortified” After Hearing Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Having Sex!
- Are Wedding Bells in Kylie Jenner and Tyga’s Future? Rapper ”Wants to Marry Kylie Eventually”
- Chrissy Teigen Shows Off Growing Baby Bump While Walking Her Dog in Heels
- How Is Ronda Rousey Doing After Her UFC 193 Loss? Watch to Find Out the Latest Details!