The Nigerian Police detonated a bomb which was detected close to a first generation bank at Murtala Mohammed way in Kano at 1pm today. The area was cordoned off by the police before detonating the device. Musa Magaji Majia, a Police Relation Officer confirmed that it was a controlled explosion and added that normal activities have resumed in the area.
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Uncl@d Man Roaming The Streets Of Abuja With His Kids All Dressed Up
- Lagos Pastor Arrested For Raping 14-year-old Girl
- Vacancies:Nigerian Bottling Company Limited
- 12 Best Bronzers Guaranteed to Take Your Summer Glow to J.Lo Levels
- All About Kylie Jenner’s Blue Hair: Get the Details on Her ”Custom” New Look