Charlie Parker at three years of age can claim to be Australia’s youngest wildlife ranger. He already handles alligators and boa constrictors that are up to 2.5m. In the pictures below, he is seen swimming with a North American Alligator called Gump and cradling him to the bank.
It shouldn’t be surprising though as his father, who is also a park owner Greg comes from a generation of animal lovers.
In Greg’s words “We didn’t go out to encourage it but he just loves reptiles. Like everybody he’s frightened of some things… others not so much.”
- Tragedy: Deputy British High Commissioner to Nigeria slumps, dies at Lagos Airport
- Busted: Player Boyfriend Caught By His Three Girlfriends He Has Been Cheating On
- Houston Mayor Says Men Should Use Women’s Bathrooms, Dressing Rooms, Showers
- Britain’s youngest parents: Mother, 12, gives birth to a baby girl after falling pregnant at…
- Couple Caught Having S*x In The Bank