One of Henry Okah’s accomplice, Edmond Ebiwere, was yesterday sentenced to life imprisonment by a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja for the 2010 Independence Day bombing that killed 12 people and injured several others. Edmond was arrested on October 2nd in Abuja and was arraigned alongside Henry Okah and his brother Charles Okah.
As Edmond was being led away after the sentence was pronounced, he put up a struggle with the prison guards.
- Charles Okah fit to stand trial,court rules
- MEND declares ceasefire, demands release of Okah brothers as condition for dialogue
- 23-Year-Old Arrested For Spraying Tenant’s Apartment With Faeces
- Chris Brown released from jail
- Love scam:American Woman Sends Over Three Hundred Thousand Dollars To Nigerian Men