Fidelity Bank Plc is ranked amongst the top 10 in the Nigerian banking industry, with presence in the major cities and commercial centres of Nigeria. Over the years, the bank has been reputed for integrity and professionalism. It is also respected for the quality and stability of its management.
Fidelity Bank Plc is recruiting Entry Level Tellers nationwide.
JOB TITLE: TELLERS
DESIRED COURSES: Social Sciences, Management Sciences
Tenacious and focused
Self starter and motivator
Good interpersonal, relationship & people skills
Good communication skill (oral and written communication).
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
Qualifying Criteria (Minimum Requirement)
Polytechnic/ Monotechnic/ Colleges of Education graduates with OND/ NCE (Lower Credit Minimum) in sciences and social sciences.
AGE: Minimum of 20 years and maximum of 28 years on next birthday
CLICK LINK TO APPLY
- Forty Things to Ask A Guy That’ll Leave Him Crazy About You
- Ten Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You
- 7 Types of Relationships That Might Never Lead To Marriage
- Ten silly mistakes women make when they fall in love too fast
- 10 Things Every Woman Must Do Before Getting Married
- 20 Amazing Facts Guys Must Know About Ladies
- This is what happens each time a man connects with a woman s.exually
- 10 Big Mistakes A Lot of Men Make In A Relationship
- Seven Excuses Ladies Give For Not Being In A Relationship
How Much Do You Know Nigeria?
- Names Of Ministers
- KNOW YOUR FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT
- NIGERIAN PAST AND PRESENT LEADERS FROM 1960 TILL PRESENT
- SENATE PRESIDENTS AND SPEAKERS(House Of Rep) OF NIGERIA
- THE FORMER FOUR REGIONS IN NIGERIA
- Military Officers Involved In Coups Since 1960
- Nigeria Current Affairs
- Nigeria Important Historical Events
- SUBMIT NEWS HERE
- WRITE FOR US
- Current List Of Buhari’s Appointments So Far
- Current Governors in the 36 States of Nigeria