Standard Bank Job
DEALER / CUSTOMER LIAISON OFFICER
JOB ID: 10490
Main Purpose of the Job
• To liaise with the Dealers on various issues with the view of reducing TAT on VAF transactions.
• To liaise with the customer on various issues with the view of reducing the TAT on VAF transaction.
• To liaise with Relationship Managers on various issues with the view of reducing the TAT on VAF transaction.
• Perform administrative functions needed to drive and coordinate VAF budget.
• Attend to customer and dealer’s enquiries on all VAF businesses.
NATURE OF THE JOB
• Assists VAF RM in general VAF administration functions – Asset Registration, Lease agreement execution, insurance and other drawdown documentations collation.
• Obtain and collate all relevant supporting documents for draw-down.
• Developing and managing meaningful relationship with key sale staff / RM within personal &
Business Banking , dealers and customers.
DUE DATE: Feb 14, 2013.
Ecobank Graduate Recruitment 2017
Ecobank Development Corporation (Ecobank Capital) is the investment banking and securities trading company of EcobankRead More
Sabmiller: Maintenance Manager (Lagos)
Maintenance Manager (Lagos) Reference Number SAB-257 Description Amongst other duties, the Maintenance Manager will; ManageRead More