Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are making sure to see the world before their baby arrives.
Despite having hundreds of thousands of fans between them, the couple attempted to blend in with the rest of the tourists in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, on Saturday.
The reality power couple visited the famous Cristo Redentor – Christ the Redemer – statue atop of Corcovado Mountain.
Obviously in awe of the statue, Kanye frantically snapped pictures of the landmark on his gold cell phone.
And, just like any other tourists, the couple made sure to get plenty of photographs of themselves replicating the statue’s iconic stance.
- Jay Z finally agrees to be Kanye West’s Best Man in Paris
- Photos:Kim Kardashian’s Baby, North West Celebrates Birthday with Parents
- Jay Z and Beyonce ‘to snub Kim Kardashian and Kanye West but he’s giving them a £100k yacht for
- Nigeria Supporters club demand 62million condoms for 2014 World Cup
- Dbanj tells Fans to beg Kanye West to shoot Scapegoat remix video