This woman’s record is a bit of a mouthful — she’s got the longest tongue in the world.
Chanel Tapper, 21, — who has a whopping 9.7cm tongue — has been officially certified by Guinness as having the world’s longest licker..
Chanel, from Houston, US, shot to fame aged 13 when she was spotted sticking out her monster tongue in a YouTube video.
In September Guinness invited Chanel to Los Angeles where they measured her tongue and she narrowly beat two other female contenders to the record.
Incredible … Chanel has the world’s longest tongue
Student Chanel said she loves her record-breaking tongue.
She said: “I have always been silly and goofy. I love sticking my tongue out at people.
“I started doing that back in school. I’ve never had a problem with having a long tongue, it’s just fun.”
Chanel now has set her sights set on Hollywood after finishing her studies.
She said: “I’d love to be in a movie. I’m certainly pretty dramatic, so I think I could have the acting gift.
“Really, I’d love to meet Adam Sandler, he’s my favourite.
- Ladies, would you rock Kristen Stewart’s crochet genie pants?[Pictured]
- Meet The 17-yr-old World’s Tallest Female
- ￼ Makings of a Super Model: Kendall Jenner soaking wet and gorgeous for UK Magazine
- Ritualist Disguised As Lunatic Discovered With Human Tongues In Ibadan[pictured]
- Reason Many Naija Babes Like Being Sucked During S3x