We have vacancies for Marketers in our Ikeja office.
Prospecting for clients and managing client relations
Assisting in developing the company’s brochure, souvenirs, flyers, posters etc.
Developing marketing proposal and preparing bid/tender documents etc.
Preparing competitive price quotations.
Assisting in all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
Assisting the Marketing Manager to conduct market research in order to identify the trends in the industry
Assisting in the preparation of the marketing department’s budget
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Demonstrate a sense of integrity and have strong leadership skills
Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
Demonstrate extensive knowledge in proposal writing, preparing of tender documents etc.
Perseverance and resilience
Strong presentation skills
Good oral and written communication skills
Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
Must be computer literate
A team player and self-motivated.
Degree in Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering will be an added advantage.
E-mail CV and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR submit CV with Application letter to AfriHUB Nig. Ltd
142 Oba Akran Avenue, beside vitafoam industries Ikeja.
DUE DATE: 18 March, 2013
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Ekiti Lawmaker Released 19 Days After Detention By DSS(Photo)
- Sexual Assault In Queen’s College Yaba Lagos, Police Wades In
- Psquare reconciles, back together
- Lady does the unthinkable after she caught her friend in bed with her boyfriend
- Nigerian Youngster and Arsenal Player, Alex Iwobi suffers food poisoning, hospitalized