Forty passengers whose flights were cancelled on March 13, 2013 by Aero Contractors have demanded a refund of the money paid for tickets as well as N100 million compensation
The passengers also condemned what they termed the lackadaisical and nonchallant attitude of the aviation firm and demanded a public apology.
The N100 million compensation, according to the passengers, is for the irreparable loss they suffered.
In a letter dated March 22, 2013 and signed by the passengers’ solicitor, Miss Abigail Somoye, from Gab-Anna Chambers which was addressed to the Managing Director, Aero Contractors Company of Nigeria Limited, the passengers gave an ultimatum of 14 days for their demand to be met after which they will avail themselves of legal options.
The passengers were slated to board planes to Port-Harcourt, Calabar and Abuja on March 13, 2013 but were shocked when they got to the airport and discovered there was a showdown between the management and staff of the aviation firm which grounded operations.
They further claimed that the company neither notified them of the cancellation of the flights nor make alternative arrangement to enable them get to their various destinations on the said day which resulted in mental and physical torture and huge financial losses due to lost business opportunities.
- Secret Night Club In Lagos Where Ladies Dance nake'd
- “I prayed for him to die” Nigerian woman writes as her son turns 18
- Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous S*x
- Woman tells her son not to return home after graduating with 2:1
- Photos Of Omotola's daughter at BET Awards
- Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Niger State (Graphic Photo)
- Girl Sends Her N*De Photo To Her Boyfriend And He Posted It Online After They Broke Up
- Maheeda shares some s*exy new photos
How Much Do You Know Nigeria?
- Names Of Ministers
- KNOW YOUR FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT
- NIGERIAN PAST AND PRESENT LEADERS FROM 1960 TILL PRESENT
- SENATE PRESIDENTS AND SPEAKERS(House Of Rep) OF NIGERIA
- THE FORMER FOUR REGIONS IN NIGERIA
- Military Officers Involved In Coups Since 1960
- Nigeria Current Affairs
- Nigeria Important Historical Events
- SUBMIT NEWS HERE
- WRITE FOR US
- Current List Of Buhari’s Appointments So Far
- Current Governors in the 36 States of Nigeria