FIRSTBANK of Nigeria Limited has emerged the best retail bank in Nigeria for the second year running.
At the award ceremony, which was organised in conjunction with Asia’s most prestigious retail banking event, the Excellence in Retail Financial Services 2013 Awards at Westin Chosun, Seoul in South Korea, last week, FirstBank beat other contenders in a three-month evaluation process which was based on a balanced and transparent scorecard that was used to determine the ranking of various retail banks in Nigeria.
Director of Research of The Asian Banker, the organisers of the event, Chris Kapfer said FirstBank was picked based on its performance as market leader in deposits and retail loans with a huge lead compared to its competitor. It is the first financial institution in Nigeria to cross the five million mark in issued payment cards, the only bank which is able to issue an ATM card in 15 minutes, with a wide reach and good financial performance as well as its strong focus on customer service.
- 7 Types of Relationships That Might Never Lead To Marriage
- Forty Things to Ask A Guy That’ll Leave Him Crazy About You
- Ten Guaranteed Signs He Doesn't Like You
- 10 Big Mistakes A Lot of Men Make In A Relationship
- Women Reveal 16 Habits That Turns Them Off About A Man
- Ten silly mistakes women make when they fall in love too fast
- This is what happens each time a man connects with a woman s.exually
- 10 Things Every Woman Must Do Before Getting Married
- Signs That A Lady Loves You
- 20 Amazing Facts Guys Must Know About Ladies
How Much Do You Know Nigeria?
- Names Of Ministers
- KNOW YOUR FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT
- NIGERIAN PAST AND PRESENT LEADERS FROM 1960 TILL PRESENT
- SENATE PRESIDENTS AND SPEAKERS(House Of Rep) OF NIGERIA
- THE FORMER FOUR REGIONS IN NIGERIA
- Military Officers Involved In Coups Since 1960
- Nigeria Current Affairs
- Nigeria Important Historical Events
- SUBMIT NEWS HERE
- WRITE FOR US
- Current List Of Buhari’s Appointments So Far
- Current Governors in the 36 States of Nigeria