FIRSTBANK of Nigeria Limited has emerged the best retail bank in Nigeria for the second year running.
At the award ceremony, which was organised in conjunction with Asia’s most prestigious retail banking event, the Excellence in Retail Financial Services 2013 Awards at Westin Chosun, Seoul in South Korea, last week, FirstBank beat other contenders in a three-month evaluation process which was based on a balanced and transparent scorecard that was used to determine the ranking of various retail banks in Nigeria.
Director of Research of The Asian Banker, the organisers of the event, Chris Kapfer said FirstBank was picked based on its performance as market leader in deposits and retail loans with a huge lead compared to its competitor. It is the first financial institution in Nigeria to cross the five million mark in issued payment cards, the only bank which is able to issue an ATM card in 15 minutes, with a wide reach and good financial performance as well as its strong focus on customer service.
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- See What Tiwa Posted On Her Twitter Handle
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Get Fired Up in Twitter Feud With Rapper Joe Budden: “Let’s Celebrate Black Love”
- Calvin Harris’ First Photo of Taylor Swift on His Instagram Proves He’s Smitten With Her–See the Pic!
- Taylor Swift Gets Piggyback Ride From a Shirtless Calvin Harris–See the Adorable Photo
- Kendall Jenner Celebrates Independence Day With Sexy Underwear Selfie, Touches Boob–See the Photo!