The card on the car clearly says ‘wedding gift from Senator David Mark’, but the senate president’s senior adviser on media, Kola Ologbondiyan, has released a statement denying it. Ologbondiya said:
Senator Mark did not visit Dubai for Tuface wedding rather he attended the 128th Inter parliamentary Union (IPU) conference currently holding in Quito, Ecuador. He was also not represented at Mr. Idibia’s wedding. It is also instructive to state that the President of the Senate, Senator Mark, did not make a car donation of any kind to Tuface before departing Nigeria for Ecuador neither did he purchase nor send any car to Dubai as a wedding gift for the musician or his wife. Who made the donation on behalf of the President of the Senate?
It is therefore a puerile lie for anybody to state that Senator Mark bought a Ferrari car worth N47m for Tuface. The allegation is wicked, ridiculous and irresponsible.
Signed: Kola Ologbondiyan
Special Adviser, Media & Publicity to the President of the Senate David Mark
- We will celebrate Mimiko’s defection to PDP – Senator David Mark
- Senator David Mark appeals to Nigerian doctors to call off strike
- Facebook marriages may not last –Pastor Adeboye
- Jay Z finally agrees to be Kanye West’s Best Man in Paris
- Donjazzy gives Tiwa Savage and Husband a brand new SUV as wedding gift[pictured]