The card on the car clearly says ‘wedding gift from Senator David Mark’, but the senate president’s senior adviser on media, Kola Ologbondiyan, has released a statement denying it. Ologbondiya said:
Senator Mark did not visit Dubai for Tuface wedding rather he attended the 128th Inter parliamentary Union (IPU) conference currently holding in Quito, Ecuador. He was also not represented at Mr. Idibia’s wedding. It is also instructive to state that the President of the Senate, Senator Mark, did not make a car donation of any kind to Tuface before departing Nigeria for Ecuador neither did he purchase nor send any car to Dubai as a wedding gift for the musician or his wife. Who made the donation on behalf of the President of the Senate?
It is therefore a puerile lie for anybody to state that Senator Mark bought a Ferrari car worth N47m for Tuface. The allegation is wicked, ridiculous and irresponsible.
Signed: Kola Ologbondiyan
Special Adviser, Media & Publicity to the President of the Senate David Mark
GET LATEST UPDATES IN YOUR EMAIL
- Working in line with God has made me buy more expensive cars than my colleagues – Chris Okotie
- Governor Amaechi Unveils Automated Monitoring Device For Road Projects In Rivers
- Iheoma Nnadi,MBGN 2014 Winner Wants To Drop Out Of School
- Ad Hoc Staff Recruitment at the Delta State Independent Electoral Commission (Over 500 Personnel Needed)
- Correspondent at Thomson Reuters – Lagos & Abuja