University Of Ibadan, UI UTME, Post-UTME Cut-Off Mark & Admission Requirements for 2013/2014
The following are the University Of Ibadan, UI Post Post-UTME Cut Off Mark including UTME Cut-off Mark and other admission requirements:
University Of Ibadan, UI Requirement for Admission via UTME (100 level)
1. Minimum of Credit passes in Five (5) subjects including English Language at the SSCE, GCE O’Level and any other equivalent examinations at one sitting.
2. UTME score of at least 200 for all Programmes.
3. Candidates must make UI as their 1st choice to qualify to write the Post-UTME Screening Test.
4. Final selection will be based on the candidate’s average scores from the UTME and Post-UTME screening Tests.
University Of Ibadan, UI Admission through Direct Entry (200 Level)
1. Minimum of credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification at not more than one sitting.
2. Must possess an HND, OND or NCE in the relevant programme to be undertaken in UI.
3. An acceptable score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the direct entry screening result.
For more information on Post-UTME 2013, visit: http://www.collegemarket.com.ng/category/admissions/
100 level UI student jumps to death
Miss Effiong Deborah Imarbong, a 100 Level student in the Faculty of Law, University ofRead More
Nine tips on how to pass Jamb Exam with flying color
1.Write down a Plan Want to pass Jamb? Then you have to plan to doRead More