UNILORIN Cut-Off Mark For UTME, Post-UTME & Admissions Requirements for 2013/2014
University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Requirement for Admission via UTME (100 level)
1. Minimum of Credit passes in Five (5) subjects including English Language at the SSCE, GCE O’Level and any other equivalent examinations.
2. UTME score of at least
(i) 200 UTME for courses other than those listed in (5) O level Credits at not more than two sittings.
(ii) 220 UTME for Accounting, Biochemistry, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Common Law, Economics, English, Electrical Engineering, Finance, Geology, Industrial Chemistry, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Microbiology, Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine & (5) O level Credits at not more than two sittings. www.ngscholars.com
(iii) MBBS candidates who obtained: (a) 240 marks in the UTME and (b) Credit Passes at one sitting only in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalence in each of the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
3. Candidates must make UNILORIN as their 1st and/or 2nd choice to qualify to write the Post-UTME Screening Test.
4. Final selection will be based on the candidate’s average scores from the UTME and Post-UTME screening Tests.
University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Admission through Direct Entry (200 Level)
1. Minimum of credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification at not more than two sittings.
2. Must possess an HND, OND or NCE in the relevant programme to be undertaken in UNILORIN.
3. An acceptable score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the direct entry screening result.
For more news on POST UTME, visit : http://www.collegemarket.com.ng/category/admissions/
Whistle Blowing:UNIILORIN Suspends Lecturers
The affected lecturers on their part alleged that they are being victimized for exposing corruptionRead More
WAEC Release May/June 2017 time table
The timetable for the West African Examination Council (WAEC) examinations for May/June 2017 has beenRead More