Senator Pius Ewherido has died, until the time of his death, he was the Senator representing the Delta Central Senatorial District at the National Assembly. He reportedly fell down three days and collapsed at his Abuja home while he was making a phone call. He was immediately hospitalized at the National Hospital Abuja in the meantime as he was preparing for further treatment in Germany. He collapsed and died in the hospital today.
- Senator YERIMA says #BringbackourGirls[Pictured]
- PDP committed to successful election — David Mark
- I know where kidnapped girls are – Senator Ahmed Zanna
- Gov. Aliyu’s wife and others injured as podium collapses at TAN rally
- President Goodluck Jonathan has constituted a seven-member for implementation of CONFAB report